chapter 37

I started getting excited when we arrived at 177a Bleeker street. I collected myself and knocked on the door. Me and Thor got teleported into the sanction. I looked around.

"Sweet" I say quietly.

"Thor Odinson" I heard a voice say "Y/N Stark" I turned around in glee and saw a figure flying towards us "God of thunder. Daughter of a billionaire"

"Thor, Doctor Strange knows me" I whisper to Thor and he looks at me.

"You can put down the umbrella" Steven says. I pull the umbrella down and Steven looks at me "Y/N, your not supposed to be here"

"I know. Is that a bad thing?" I ask, looking at him. He nods his head no.

Thor puts the umbrella into a rack before we teleported somewhere else.

"So, earth has, uh, wizards now?" Thor said as he was playing with something on the table that was next to us. He breaks it and I sigh.

"He's not a wizard, he's a protector"

"Y/N is right. The preferred term is 'Master of the Mystic Arts'. You can leave that now" he says and Thor stops playing with it. I use my metal bending and fix it so it is how it was before Thor was playing with it. Steven thanked me.

"Alright, wizard. Who are you? Why should I care?"

"My name is Doctor Steven Strange, and I have some questions for you. Take a seat" Steven said and and we were teleported to a new room, in seats "Tea?" Steven asked us.

"Thank you" I said and sipped on my tea.

"I don't drink tea" Thor said looking at the cup.

"Well, what do you drink?" Steven asked.

"Not tea" Thor said, lowering the cup. He looked at his hand and saw a huge glass of beer.

"So I keep a watch list of individuals and beings from other realms... That may be a threat to this world. Your adopted brother, Loki, is one of those beings" Steven said.

"He's a worthy inclusion. Hmm" Thor said as his drink began to refill.

"Then why bring him here?"

"We're looking for my father"

"So, if I were to tell you where Odin was... All parties concerned would promptly return to Asgard?"

"Promptly" Thor said.

"Except me. I live on earth so I will come back here"

"Great! Then I'll help you"

"If you knew where he was, why didn't you call me?"

"I have to tell you, he was adamant that he not be disturbed. Your father said he had chosen to remain in exile"

"Hmm" Thor said.

"And you don't have a phone" Steven continued.

"No, I don't have a phone... But you could have sent an electronic letter. It's called an email" I face palmed myself and looked at Steven. I mouthed a sorry to him and looked at Thor.

"Yeah, do you have a computer?" Steven asked.

"No. What for?" Thor asked.

"That's how you can send an email, Thor" I say and face palmed myself again.

"Uh-hu" Steven said.

"Anyway, my father is no longer in exile. So if you could tell me where he is, I can take him home"