chapter 61

As the battle continued, I saw Wanda beat the shit out of Thanos and smiled to myself, proud. She picked him up and I landed, ready to protect myself and others around me from Thanos' ship.

"Rain fire!" I hear Thanos say. I went towards them so I could protect Wanda "Just do it!" he said and before it started, I covered us in a layer of purple energy. Thanos saw me do this and his eyes widened "You. You are the Stonehearted. Maw said there was something special about you but I didn't think anything of it" Thanos looked at me and smiled. My blood began to boil.

"I've heard it before. Don't ever talk to me again, or you'll regret it" I say and turn to Wanda.

"You're quite the fighter" I heard him say. I was about to fight him but mum spoke.

"Uh, is anyone else seeing this?" she asked. I started flying and went as fast as I could to Bucky. I found him and was flying down when I got shot. I yell in pain and am about to hit the ground when someone catches me. I look up and see Bucky.

"Guess you're more of the damsel in distress type, huh?" Bucky says. He lets me down but gets shot by Thanos' ship. He gets knocked down and I run to him, healing him before myself "Doll, I'm fine, but your leg" he says and I look at my leg. It's bleeding and badly wounded.

"Shit. I didn't notice that before. Oh well" I say and continue healing him. He looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Your leg" he says again.

"What about it?" I ask and he smiles.

"It's injured" he says and I ignore him "Doll, take care of yourself first" he says and I sigh.

"No" I say and help him up "Now I'll take care of myself" I say and kiss his cheek before healing myself.

"I don't want to see you hurt" Bucky says and I finish healing.

"I don't wanna see you hurt either. I care about you more than myself" I say and he looks at me.

"I can tell. You're a little thin" he says, putting his hands on my waist. I roll my eyes.

"You're just like Nat" I say with a little sass in my tone.

"Don't sass me, I'm your fiancé" he says and I chuckle a little.

"I have to get out of this alive to be your fiancé. I don't know if I will or not" I say, thinking about how this could be my last talk with Bucky.

"You will, don't worry" Bucky says, trying to reassure me. Thanos' ship keeps shooting so I cover the sky in a layer of purple energy. After a while, the shooting stops and moves to the sky. I let down the shield and wait for her to come. Carol came into view and completely destroyed Thanos' ship, leaving the rest of us to celebrate her arrival.

"Danvers, we need an assist here" Steve said and I kissed Bucky's cheek, going to Carol and Peter.

~~~~~

"I don't know how you're gonna get it through all of that" Peter said and I landed next to him.

"Don't worry" Wanda said.

"She's got help" Okoye said and I smirked evilly. Mum landed next to me and looked at me, shocked.

"Y/N? Tony said you died. I thought-" I hugged her tight.

"I never died" I say and pull back, smiling "I love you"

"I love you too" she said and kissed my forehead.

"Now lets go kick ass" I say and chuckle.

"There's my girl" she said and chuckled. I got in a defensive position as all the girls walked forward, getting ready to fight.

We were all kicking and punching and fighting as best as we could. Carol excelled forward and I followed close behind. Thanos was going for her when me, mum, Shuri and Hope blasted him, me electrocuting him. He got sent back and Carol continued. When she was almost there, Thanos threw his sword and destroyed the van, making Carol hurdle backwards and a huge explosion to take place. Once everything calmed down, dad saw the gauntlet and tried to go for it, Thanos doing the same. Dad pushed Thanos away but got smacked in the face. Thor tried to go for the gauntlet but with little success. Thor had Stormbreaker to Thanos' neck and used Mjolnir to hold it in place. Steve jumped onto Thanos' back and helped Thor but Thanos smacked Stormbreaker down and threw Steve, punching him in the chest. I got up and tried to steady myself but can't. I look at my leg and it's injured, really bad. Thanos grabs the gauntlet and tries to put it on but Carol kicks his knee and punches him, trying to get the gauntlet but failing. Thanos is about to snap his fingers but Carol goes for him again. Thanos tries to attack her but she doesn't move. She almost beats him but he takes out the Power Stone and hits her with it, making her fly backwards. Dad goes for the gauntlet again but fails. Thanos fixes the gauntlet on his hand and looks at dad.

"I am inevitable" Thanos said and snapped his fingers but nothing happened. I looked at dad and the stones were going into his suit

"And I... Am... Iron Man"

"No!" I yell and fly as fast as I can but it's too late. He snapped his fingers, making all of Thanos' minions dust away. I fly to dad and Rhodey is already there. I cover my mouth with my hands in horror and sit in front of dad.

"Y/N" dad said weakly and my heart shattered.

"Dad, I'm here. I'm right here. Just don't leave me. Please don't leave me. I love you. Please. I can't lose you. I can't"

"I love you too" he whispered and I started crying. I was balling my eyes out, looking at dad, seeing him almost lifeless. Peter came behind me and walked towards us.

"Mr Stark?" I moved to the side a little "Hey!" Peter came next to me "Mr Stark. Can you here me?" dad nodded his head very slightly "It's Peter. Hey. We won, Mr Stark. We won, Mr Stark. We won! You did it, sir, you did it. I'm sorry. Tony" Peter called and hung his head in defeat. Mum moved him to Rhodey and sat next to me.

"Hey" mum said.

"Hey, Pep" dad said softly. Mum put her hand on his chest, where the arc reactor was. Dad put his hand on top of hers.

"Friday?" mum asked.

"Life functions critical" Friday said and I cried even more, if that was possible. Dad smiled at mum.

"Tony?" mum asked but he didn't answer. His head was moving to the side "Look at me" she said and he looked at her "We're gonna be okay" mum grabbed one of my hands "You can rest now" her lip started quivering and she put her head down, crying.

Dad's arc reactor turned off and I hugged mum tightly as dad's hand left mum's. Mum pulled back and kissed dad's cheek, crying on his shoulder. Control life and death. I got up and put my left hand on dad's head, my right on his chest, where his heart should be. I closed my eyes and focused on my energy, the elemental and stone energy in my body. I opened my eyes and I went into the state. A yellow glow covered me and dad as I felt myself getting weak. A yellow explosion made me fall back, laying on the ground. I tried to get up, to see if dad was okay but I passed out before I could.