chapter 19

We were all inside the boat that Ultron was in. He was talking to Klaue about dad. How he's a 'sickness'.

"Ah, Junior. You're gonna break your old man's heart" dad said sarcastically.

"If I have to" Ultron replied.

I was standing next to dad. Nat and Clint were hiding in the shadows and it was my time to shine.

"Nobody has to break anything" Thor said.

"Clearly you've never made an omelet" Ultron said proudly.

"He beat me by one second" dad said.

"Dad!" I call out.

"You are his daughter. You weren't in the files. Who are you?" Ultron asked.

"Somebody you have to worry about" I replied

"Not for long" Ultron said.

He nodded his head and Pietro ran to me, bringing me to opposite the trio, holding me by my waist.

"Ah, yes. He's funny. Mr Stark. It's what? Comfortable? Like old times?" Pietro asked, still holding me tight. I gripped onto the railing and waited.

"This was never my life" dad says, looking at the weapons.

"You 2 can still walk away from this" Steve says.

"Oh, we will" Wanda replied.

"Listen, Wanda, you had a better life than me. Both of you. For 25 years, I lived a lonely, cruel life. I didn't know who my parents were. I thought that they had abandoned me, I though that they didn't want me. You had each other. I didn't have anyone. You got out lucky, don't let that be a mistake. This man, this robot will destroy Sokovia, the world along with it. I know you won't believe me now but just please think about this" I say, looking at both of them.

"I know you've suffered" Steve says.

"Captain America. God's righteous man. Pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth but..."

He got interrupted by me. I pulled of a piece of the railing so I had a stick. I ran up to him and lodged it into his mouth. I ran back to dad and stretch out my hand so it could come back to me. Then I dropped it on the floor. I didn't need it.

"What?" Pietro asked.

"That's right. I have powers. Well, more like magic if you think about it"

"What's the vibranium for?" dad asked.

"Uh... I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan"

"Dr Doofenshmirtz am I right. Guess that makes me Perry. Great. I get to kick your ass"

Ultron frowned. He then used his fist to pull dad forward, then push him backwards into a wall. Other Ultrons were attacking us. I took off my shoes and threw them away. I closed my eyes and my brain did the work for me. I went to Wanda and dodged her attacks. She started getting frustrated but I was too quick. I opened my eyes and moved my hands into a position for blood bending. I started to blood bend her. She was trying to control herself but she couldn't. When Pietro saw this, he came to me and punched me in the face. There were Klaue's men coming so I closed my eyes again and helped Nat defeat them. I then went to Clint and did the same. I left to help Steve but instead I saw Pietro fall to the ground as he tried to grab Thor's hammer. I went to him and he tried to get up. Steve came behind me and pushed him to the ground.

"I was gonna do that" I say to him.

"Yeah, well, you're too slow" Steve said.

"Uh, no I'm not" I protest.