chapter 39

Me and Loki walk into the room where we will watch Thor fight the beloved champion. Loki grabs 2 drinks and hands one to me.

"Is it poisoned?" I asked sarcastically.

"No, of course not" Loki said and looked offended.

"Eh, what do I have to lose" I say jokingly and take a sip "You know I was joking, right?" I ask, looking at Loki.

"Yes, of course. A joke" he says. I roll my eyes.

I sit down and see a door opening in the arena.

"Oh, Thor's coming" I say and look at the arena, intrigued.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I give you..." Jeff started "Lord of Thunder"

Everyone was booing and shouting, but I cheered him on. Jeff continued and green powder was shot into the sky. The ground was rumbling and Thor put on his helmet and got ready in a defensive position.

"Ladies and gentlemen... I give you... Your Incredible..." Jeff stalled.

"Hulk!" Hulk yelled.

"Yes!" Thor called and everyone was confused. The cheering died down. I looked at Loki and he was scared.

"I have to get off this planet" Loki said and got up. I got up but Jeff stopped Loki before I could. Obviously.

"Hey, hey, hey. Where you going?" Jeff asked, stopping Loki in his tracks.

"Loki, nothing is going to happen" I say, and pull him to his seat.

"Are you too...?" Jeff asked and pointed to both of us.

"Oh my god, no! I have a boyfriend!" I say, and sit in my seat, uncomfortable. Loki sits next to me and looks at me "I didn't mean it in a bad way. I love your character arch, but I love someone else" I say and look down.

"It's alright. You love my character arch?"

"I know about Thanos" I whisper "I know you had no choice but to attack New York all those years ago. I don't blame you, and frankly, I understand you. I've been controlled and forced to do things for sometime of my life. It didn't feel great, but I had no choice, either" he put a hand on my shoulder in comfort and pulled me into a back hug. I didn't think anything of it until he put a dagger to my throat "Loki, what are you doing?"

"Who else have you told? Who else have you told about that?" Loki asked.

"I didn't tell anyone. I'm not that kind of person" I say.

"How do I know you're not lying to me?" he asks. I grab him and flip him over. I knock the dagger out of his hand and hold him on the floor.

"I don't do that. I know how much you don't want anyone to know. I wouldn't tell anyone and I haven't told anyone" I say and get up. I help him up and we sit on the sofa, or couch, or whatever "And I told you not to mess with me"

"Technically, you asked me if I wanted to find out how strong you are" Loki protests.

"Same thing" I say.

"Hey!" Thor called out "We know each other. He's a friend from work" Thor continues and looks at us. Me and Loki both clear our throats as Jeff turns his head to look at us. Thor started a casual convo with Hulk and pointed to us "Loki! Y/N! Look who it is!"

Thor was still talking to him and Hulk looked around and saw people cheering and chanting his name.

"No Banner. Only Hulk" I heard Hulk say. Thor looked confused and Hulk started attacking. Thor dodged his attack and got out 2 swords. Hulk roared again and Jeff cheered, making me and Loki look at him.

Thor dodged his attacks again but Hulk kicked him. He flew back and smashed into the wall. I got up and looked worried for him, even though I knew what was going to happen. Hulk threw a massive metal hammer at the wall but Thor jumped down and landed on the ground before it could hit him. Hulk ran to him and got ready to attack but Thor pulled the metal hammer and hit Hulk in the face, making him slide across the wall.

"What?" Jeff asked. The look of confusion was priceless.

"Yes!" I yelled out and pumped my fist in the air before sitting back down. Jeff looked at me like I was crazy but I just shrugged my shoulders and got really excited.

Thor walked up to Hulk slowly and put his hand out. Hulk put out his hand and their hands touched. Thor smiled but Hulk grabbed his leg and smashed him around like a ragdoll. It's the same as when Hulk did it to Loki in the first Avenger movie. Readers, watch the movies first before reading this story. It will help a lot. Anyway, yeah, that happened and Hulk threw Thor across the arena.

"Yes! That's how it feels!" Loki shouted and got up, pumping his fist in the air.

"That's Loki for you" I say and look at him.

"I'm just a huge fan of the sport" Loki continued and me and Jeff laughed.

Thor then went in God mode, literally, and started beating the shit out of Hulk. He destroyed Hulk's weapon and started talking again. Thor hit Hulk in the side and Hulk fell down. I felt bad for him. Thor's weapon got knocked out of his hand so he started punching Hulk. He went on Hulk's back but Hulk fell backwards. Thor got away and grabbed the metal hammer again. He went to hit Hulk but Hulk grabbed the hammer and moved it to the side so that Thor could see his face. Me, Loki and Jeff moved forward to look closer. Hulk punched Thor in the face and Thor flung backwards. Hulk then went on top of Thor and punched him, multiple times in the face. Hulk stops for a second and gets ready to punch again but Thor punches Hulk, shooting lightning from his hands. I smile to myself and Loki moves forward again, really confused. I look at him and he looks at me as I smile goofily at him. His once confused face relaxed. Thor and Hulk get up and get ready to fight. Thor and Hulk jump at each other but Thor punches Hulk first, creating a wave of lightning. Thor was going to attack again but Jeff used the remote and shocked Thor. Hulk jumped up really high and was coming down when I used the sand to move Thor. I walked back, ran and crashed into the glass and slid down the side, landing in the arena. I walked towards Hulk slowly and he looked at me confused. I put my hand out to him but he backed up slowly.

"Hey, its me, Y/N. Me and Nat were worried about you. How are you?" I asked, moving closer.

"Nat?" he said and moved forward a bit.

"Yeah, she was worried sick about you" I say and touch his hand. He grabs me and pulls me into a hug "Hey, big guy" I say and pat his shoulder. He put me down and someone tried to put a shocker thing on me but I destroyed it "Hey, I gotta go. I'll see you later" I say and get Thor. I pull him up and hold him up, walking to where Korg was.