chapter 16

-Avengers: Age of Ultron-

I'm fighting HYDRA with the team. I've been able to mostly master all the elements thanks to me re-watching ATLA. Right now I'm learning how to bend metal and other side elements. I've been training for months. I didn't show anyone my powers. I only used them if absolutely necessary. We all jump in a row and continue fighting bad guys. I jump on the back of Steve's motorcycle. Dad was flying to the base.

"Shit!" I say at the same time as dad then start laughing.

"Language!" Steve yells "Why did you say that?" Steve then asks me.

"I was copying dad" I say.

"Hey!" dad says. I chuckle.

"Oh. Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs?"

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other HYDRA base we've taken"

"Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last"

"'At long last' is lasting a little long boys, and girl"

"Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise" Clint says.

"Wait a second-"

"No one else is gonna deal with the fact that Cap just said 'Language'?" I finish off.

"How did you- never mind"

"I know..." Steve said and I jump off the motorcycle and Steve throws it at a car that was coming our way "Just slipped out"

~~~~~

I was fighting by myself when something blue hit me and I fell over, or someone. I got up but I got hit again. I sat up and leaned on a tree.

"Hello, princess"

"Pietro Maximoff. Huge fan, not so happy you're attacking me though"

"How do you know who I am?"

"How do I know who you are? You and Wanda are amazing! I love you guys! Not in a weird way, like in a like love way, or a fangirl way, you know what I mean?"

He leans down so he's right in front of me.

"You're beautiful" he says to me.

"And therefore I have value?"

"T... That's not what I-"

"Thank you, but I'm sorry, I have a boyfriend"

"Lucky guy" he says before he speeds off.

"You have a boyfriend?!" dad says through the earpiece.

"Yeah, tell you about it later" I say hesitantly.

"You better" dad says, kinda angry and shocked.

I get up but I instantly get shot with those blasters on my ankle. I mumble a shout and try to get up but I can't. The pain's too much. I get shot on my hip and I'm bleeding out intensely. I call for the Hulk and he puts the bunker to pieces.

"Thanks" he just nods at me before leaving.

"We have an Enhanced in the field" Steve said.

"Clint's hit!" Nat says.

"So am I" I grunt out in pain. After a while Nat says,

"Somebody want to deal with that bunker?"

The Hulk roars in the background.

"Thank you"

Nat was still taking care of Clint and I was still in pain, away from everybody else. I got up as best as I could and touched a tree to see where everyone else was. I got closer till I fell on the floor as I was shot on my other leg. I fell to the ground and Nat was close enough for me to call her. I crawled to her and I sat beside Clint.