chapter 67

For now, me and Bucky are going to be living in dad's house because he's dad. The next the day, we plan out everything, calling a party for all the cast to come. Obviously, dad was hosting the party. The party was in 2 days. We need to plan everything properly. Telling them and thinking of ways to get the other Y/N back and to go back to my universe. The first thing I wanted to do was the most important thing. Prank everyone else. That was the first plan and everyone was on board, surprisingly. We set everything up and made sure not to get drunk at all. Well I can't as I have an increased metabolism.

~~~~~

2 days later, the party comes. People start arriving and I tried to think of a good prank but I honestly couldn't think of anything. I mean, do you know how hard it is to think of a good prank involving twins. And don't say that Sam and Cat thing. We would just be normal. I knew Bucky wouldn't be able to remember everyone's names so he's just gonna say the names he is used to. Anyway, Bucky was with me and Seb was nearby. I was wearing a F/C, beautiful gown. It looked like a princess dress. Bucky was wearing a black suit. He looked handsome. Seb was wearing a blue suit and honestly looked handsome as well. You can't blame me for thinking Seb was hot. He was Bucky, after all. Me and Bucky passed Hemsworth and I introduced myself.

"Hey Thor" Bucky says and I smile.

"Chris" I say.

"Y/N? I haven't seen you in so long" he said in his Australian accent. I gave him a quick hug and he looked at Bucky, giving him a quick hug "Where's Tom? I thought you two were dating" he says and I sigh.

"I'm just hanging out with Seb. He's like my older brother" I say and that pisses Bucky off. A lot.

"Yeah, we're just like brother and sister" Bucky says and snakes his arm around my waist, pulling me a little closer to him. Hemsworth just gives us a look.

"Okay, nice to know. Anyway, it's so great to see you. How have you been?" Hemsworth asks.

"Great. What about you?" I ask.

"I've been great"

"Oh, I'll see you later, I better meet everyone else. Bye" I say and give him a quick hug. He returns the hug and smiles as me and Bucky both leave. Btw, I'm gonna address the people with the same first name by their last name "Bucky, what was that?" I ask, looking at him.

"What was what?" he asks as if he doesn't know.

"'Yeah, we're just like brother and sister'. What was that?" I ask and he shrugs his shoulders.

"Look, I love you. Hearing you say that hit me" he says and I smile.

"I love you too but everyone doesn't know yet" I say and he hangs his head low in defeat.

I find Mark and literally run to him. He sees me and smiles, pulling me into a hug.

"Oh, my god. Y/N! I haven't seen you in so long" he says and I hug him back.

"Mark. I missed you" I say.

"I missed you too. Hey Sebastian" he says and shakes hands with him.

"Hey Bruce" Bucky said.

"Hey Mark" Seb said. Shit.

"Hi Sebastian" I say through gritted teeth.

"Hey Y/N. Y/N" he says in realisation. Mark looks at Bucky, then Seb and back again.

"What?" he says.

"Uh... Ugh, you've ruined everything, Seb" I say, crossing my arms.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you" he says and I scoff.

"You didn't see me? I'm literally wearing the biggest dress in the room. How could you not see it. And Bucky" I say and he shrugs his shoulders.

"Bucky? What?" Mark asks, really confused and I move closer to Seb.

"Honestly" I say.

"I'm sorry the cast of marvel is bigger than your brain" he says and I gasp.

"Well, I'm sorry you're dumber than me and blind" I say and turn around so my back is to him.

"Dumber than you? Are you joking?" he asks.

"No. Maybe you would know if I'm being sarcastic or not if you had a brain" I say.

"Well, I'm sorry I haven't seen you in years and you just show up and expect me to understand your problems"

"My problems? All I wanted to do was go on a honeymoon with Bucky and I got stuck here, and now the universe could collapse and you think this is my fault? I didn't even know about the other Y/N. I didn't even know she existed until 3 days ago. I'm not her! I have my own life and 25 years of it got ripped away from me because of some villain who wanted to use me against my own family! How is this my fault!? How!?" I ask, crying my eyes out. He doesn't say a thing and I just run away up the stairs, running to my room, locking the door and crying on my bed. I threw my shoes to the other side of the room and change into something more comfortable. I sit on my bed and tuck my legs in, leaning my arms on my legs as I continue crying. After a moment, someone knocks on the door "Leave me alone" I say but they knock again "Leave me alone!" I yell and my powers go out of control. Everything starts flying around me and I break the door into small pieces. A few people run in, looking at the chaos I've created.

"Y/N! Y/N, you need to calm down!" I heard Bucky or Seb say but I continue crying.

"Calm down!? I can't be calm! You don't know how much pain I've been through because of Maw! How much suffering! And then Seb just assumes that everything is fixable! I'm not fixable! My problems aren't fixable!" I yell in a slightly demonic voice, making everything go crazier.

"Y/N!" I hear dad call but I ignore him.

"Y/N! Please, stop this, whatever this is. I can't see you like this. Angry and hurt" I heard Tom Holland say and I looked up at him, Bucky or Seb next to him. I see him crying a little. I look at Bucky or Seb and see them both standing there, crying as well. Dad looks on the verge of tears and the other 5 main avengers are there, including Hiddleston and Gwyneth, mum.

"Y/N, please!" Hiddleston says. I yell in pain as I drop out of exhaustion, everything falling. After a moment I pass out, hearing the words 'I'm sorry'.