chapter 70

We arrived in London and I stepped out of the jet, taking in my surroundings. I take the book with me and we walk to my apartment. It's kinda far but we don't mind. I was actually hoping we would walk. As I was walking ahead of everyone else, someone bumped into me. I look at the person. Justin, of course.

"Hi, Y/N" he says and I look at him confused "I wanna say that I'm sorry for everything I did"

"Piss off" I say and turn around. He turns me so that I face him.

"Look, I said I was sorry" he said.

"And I said piss off. I knew you would try to be my friend because my dad is RDJ"

"No, I-"

"Save it. I know what your gonna say. Leave me alone" I say. I turn and start walking but he turns me around and connects our lips. I immediately push him away and punch him in the face. Bucky comes running toward me. I wipe my mouth with my sleeve "I said piss off!" I say and look at Justin.

"What happened?" Bucky asked. I turn my head to Bucky.

"Your wife here isn't as loyal as you think" Justin said and I looked back at him.

"What are you talking about?" Bucky asked.

"She kissed me" Justin said and I punched him again.

"V, show recording of me and Justin meeting" I say and a hologram appears.

"V?" Justin asks but I ignore him. The recording showed Bucky what happened. He looks at Justin with anger but I stop him.

"Let me" I say and punch Justin's face, kick him in the stomach and trip him up.

"PISS OFF!" I yell and he holds his stomach in pain.

"Y/N? What happened? Oh, my god. Sir, are you okay?" dad asked and I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Yeah, thank you. She's so rude. I apologized to her and she punched me 3 times"

"You did what! He apologized to you and you hit him" dad said and I opened my mouth to speak but he puts his hand up to stop me.

"V"

"Already on it, Miss" she says and plays the recording "This is Justin. You know, the one who made me live through 25 years of Hel and only wants to be my friend because your my dad" I say and dad looks at Justin.

"You're Justin?" dad asked.

"No, I don't know a Justin" he tries but I stop him.

"Nu-uh, don't even try" I say and he looks at me in defeat "This is the last time I say this unless you want to die. PISS OFF!" I yell and he runs away.

"Were you really gonna kill him?" Tom Holland asked and I shook my head.

"That was just to scare him" I say and smile. We continue our walk to my old apartment.

~~~~~

Once we get there, it's still completely abandoned. We look around for Y/N but can't find her here. I try touching the ground but I don't feel anything. She said we were connected. I closed my eyes and focused on her and only her. I search for her body in my mind and find it. I go to the attic and everyone follows me. I touch the ground and feel her presence. She's not a body. She's dust and ash. I touch the ground with both my hands and focus on all the energy in my body. I feel some of the energy drain from me like last time when I felt weaker. I open my eyes, going into the state. A yellow glow covers me and part of the floor, a yellow explosion following after. I fall back like last time and Bucky comes to me.

"Y/N, are you okay?" he asks and I nod my head. I get up as best as I can and look at the dust and ashes as they form into a person.

"I'm back. I'm back!" The other Y/N yelled and as soon as she saw Tom Holland, she ran to him, kissing him passionately. I go to her, walking slow because I have little energy in me.

"Um, Y/N?" I call. She looks at me and gives me a hug.

"I knew you would do it" she says and I pull back, confused.

"Woah, I haven't even saved the universe yet" I say and she thinks for a moment.

"You need to go back to your universe. That's why nothing changed" she said.

"Um, we need to wait for the portal to open then we can walk through but Bruce is still working on it" I say.

"It's needs to be open from both sides for it to be fully functional" she says and I think about it.

"Of course. That's why it collapsed. Because it wasn't fully completed" I say and she nodded "Let's build a portal then. I'll call Bruce and he can tell us how"

~~~~~

I call Bruce and put it on facetime.

"Bruce, we need to make the same portal as you" I say and he looks at me confused.

"What?" he asks.

"There needs to be a portal on both sides for it to work"

"That's why it was destroyed when you walked through" he says and I nod.

"Okay, I'll send instructions" he says and I nod. After a moment, I see the plan for the portal and call everyone. Once everyone is here, I explain.

"I got the plans, we just need to build it now" I say and they nod.

"Okay, let's see those instructions" Chris Evans said and I put out the plans.

~~~~~

We were almost done when Bruce called. I picked it up.

"It's done. What about you?" he asked.

"Almost. We're just missing one piece" I say and he furrows his eyebrows "We need vibranium" I says and he looks at me.

"Where are you gonna get vibranium? It doesn't exist in the other world, does it?" Bruce asked.

"No" I say, shaking my head.

"You need to send us some through the portal"

"If we do that, the portal could collapse again and we would have to build it again" Bruce says and I look at him.

"If we don't try, the universe is at stake" I say and he nods "Open the portal at the coordinates I sent you" I say and he nods. He opens the portal and after a moment, some vibranium is thrown through. Nothing happens so I take the vibranium and give it to Scarlett. She takes it and puts it in place "Okay, we're turning it on now" I say and Jeremy turns on the portal. I check if it's safe and turn to face the others "I'll miss you guys" I say.

"What if we keep these portals. You could visit us whenever you want, you just have to text us before you come" Mark said and I looked at him.

"Mark, your a genius!" I say and he smiles "Wait, in case something happens, we should send you some extra vibranium" I say and text Bruce, telling him to send some more vibranium. He does so and I put it in a container I found nearby. I gave it to dad. I go to Y/N and show her my memories. When I let go, she does the same for me, showing me her memories. She pulls back and I hug her tight.

"Well, that was sorted quickly" Holland said and I smiled at him.

"I'll see you guys soon" I says and we get into a group hug "Bucky, are you ready?" I ask once we all part.

"Ready as I'll ever be" he said and we walked through the portal.