Taste of Her

--- Alex's Point of View ---

He leaned down to kiss me again, coyly I rolled away from him. "Do you mind if I pick your breakfast pet?" I asked pulling away from him and going towards the phone.

"S...sure Mistress." He agreed a little reluctantly.

"Good boy." I praised, he smiled at my praise.

Picking up the phone I ordered two Full English breakfast, it had bacon, sausages, eggs, baked beans fried tomatoes, mushrooms, and toast, it would give my pet plenty of protein for the hike.

I walked past him giving him a smile and winking at him.

"I'm going to take a shower, you can take one after me, we will get dressed, eat then go on the hike." I explained, I took a very quick shower and passed him as he waked in past me.

I eyed him up and down, enjoying the view of my new Pet. He saw that I was looking at him and looking down he blushed, stopping him with my hand on his chest I leaned forward and kissed his cowboy helmet tattoo near his shoulder.

"You have no idea how handsome you are do you?" I questioned.

"I...I don't think I am." He stammered, laughing I got upon my tip toes and kissed him on the mouth.

"Shower now pet." I grabbed his ass as he walked by.

--- Austin's Point of View ---

I walked into the shower, as I let the hot water relax my muscles, I thought about how she took control and picked my breakfast for me.

I fucking loved it, I was a celebrity and always given so many choices, and people always seemed more than happy to go with what I wanted - even when I knew that they didn't want to.

It was refreshing to have someone tell me what to do.

When I got out of the shower I walked back into the bedroom and heard her moving around in the kitchen area, I got dressed, a sweater, jeans and boots.

I walked into the room, she had set the food down, taking a deep breath I suddenly realized that I was actually starving. She had placed my chair near her when I sat down I smiled at her.

"Thank you mistress." I complimented and picked up my fork and started eating, I jumped a little bit when I felt her hand on my thigh - she rubbed it gently, possessively. We ate and I was half giddy when she did not move her hand. After a moment she put down her fork.

"Because you have been very agreeable pet I have decided that I am not going to force you to watch someone else have me...but you will be tied up in the other room forced to listen." She countered.

"That's going to hurt me Mistress." I confessed, she took another bite of her food and reached over cupping my face, I leaned into her touch.

"I know." Was all she said.

We finished eating, and the moment I put down my fork she grabbed me by my sweater hauling me to my feet. I let her lead me to the bed as she threw me down on it.

"Mistress?" I questioned worried.

"Sorry pet, you just look so delicious I want some of your undivided attention before our walk." Walking over to me she straddled my hips and pushing me down onto my back she leaned down and kissed me.

Slowly I grabbed her hips, gently moving to cup her ass as she continued to kiss me, fuck I loved the taste of her.