Broken Glass

Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, smoking, injury and possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts, and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Alex's Point of View ---

I have been a dominant for a very long time, and normally noting fucking got to me or phased me - and I found that I had no idea how to respond.

And for reasons I couldn't understand I felt like throwing up.

'Did he just say what I think he did?' I went back over the past few seconds, then my entire body seemed too short circuit and I got off of him, leaving him hard as I fell off the bed, hitting the side table and something smashed but I didn't look at what it was.

I hit the floor really hard in my back as something sharp ripped through my back, I took a deep breath and did my best to not show how much it hurt.

"Oh god Mistress... are you alright?"

I got up and stumbled backwards, tripping over his shoes but steadying myself.

"Tell me you said that in the throws of passion and you didn't mean a word of it." I demanded with a rough tone of voice.

He let out a shaky gasp and I watched as his face fell, his blue eyes looking sad, he stood there saying nothing.

"TELL ME YOU DIDN'T MEAN THAT AUSTIN!" I screamed, his flinched at my words.

He shook his head.

"I'm sorry, I love you..."

"Fuck stop saying it..."

He covered himself with a blanket and put his head in his hands with a sigh, running his hand though his short hair.

"Austin, fuck No...no, this isn't how this works...you can't mean that."

"Please stop telling me that I don't mean it..." He talked back, there was anger in his expression, he got up and put on his boxers, and started walking towards me.

I put my hand up, he stopped as I put some distance between him and myself. Fucking shit, my back was really hurting.

"Why are you moving away from me, I won't hurt you..." He planned moving towards me.

"I wish I could say the same Austin..." I growled though the pain.

"Why would you hurt me?"

"Shit, if I had any sense, I would walk out your front door and never look back."

"No please don't leave..."

"Ok not to pry but is everything alright...I heard yelling..." Oliver walked into the room and I looked over my shoulder at him.

His expression changed to something serious.

"What is in your back Alex?"

I reached behind me and felt something imbedded in my skin, in a worry and panic I grasped it and pulled it out.

"Fuck, no don't pull it out..."

I felt something warm cascade down my lower back and down my legs.

I looked at it, it looked like a piece of something glass, it was long, sharp and covered in blood, looking over I saw that I had broken a glass vase.

I looked down and saw blood, getting lightheaded I felt darkness coming in from the side of my eyes, I was passing out.

Someone grabbed me and I felt myself being picked up by strong arms, I realized before I passed out that it was Oliver.