In Love

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, smoking, injury possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts, and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Alex's Point of View ---

I leaned down and kissed Oliver on the lips, he submitted, he was a good kissing, but I really loved how Austin kissed.

I ran my hand across his toned stomach, and I felt his body tremble under my touch, making me feel my full power as a dominant knowing I had this affect on him.

"Mistress...YELLOW." Austin's voice was a soft whimper, but sharp enough that it got my attention.

I stopped mid kiss and raised my head up, Oliver raised his eyebrows at me at hearing what Austin had said.

Yellow was one of the three colors, it's basically means to stop and lets reevaluate - but it is one that not many submissive even think to use, I was pleased he remembered that.

I decided to be a loving but firm Mistress, I wanted to discipline and train Austin, not traumatize him.

I got off of Oliver, when I did he moved to sit up.

"Did I say you could move Oliver?" I growled.

He instantly laid back down in a very motionless position on the floor.

"I'm sorry Mistress, I didn't mean to move." I smiled, happy he was setting a good example for Austin.

Nodding at Oliver I walked over to Austin, kneeling before him I put his head in my hands, gently running one hand thought his hair while he turned his cheek, closing his eyes and nuzzled his cheek into the palm of my other hand that was cupping his cheek.

He looked so handsome, and I loved how submissive and vulnerable he was.

I pulled his head forward, his eyes opened in shock as I pulled his lips to meet mine, he seemed scared to kiss me but as I kissed him more, he got into it.

I pushed my tongue gently into his mouth, he allowed me, I shifted forward and ran my hands down his pants, with one hand and keeping my other on the back of his head.

He gasped into my mouth as I played with his cock, getting him half hard by stroking it softly - I pulled my hand out - loving how his body responded to my touch.

Grabbing onto the hair on the back of his head I pulled his mouth away from mine. He whimpered in pain and pouted that I stopped our kiss and stopped touching him.

"I love the taste of you, and the way your cock feels in my hands Pet...now, why did you color Yellow?"

"I'm sorry Mistress, I didn't mean to color."

"Yes you did...please don't fear me and don't be sorry, talk to me..."

He looked down, kissed one of my hands, refusing to look up at me.

"Please don't fuck him in my house Mistress, it's to personal and it makes me uncomfortable - I'll watch up and Snowbird, just please not here."

Leaning forward I kissed his cheek.

"Alright pet, that is very reasonable request. Just know that I'm compromising with you Pet - I am not giving into you - and I am still in charge, but I will respect you as my Pet and not fuck him here."

"Thank you Mistress."

"You're welcome Pet."

Austin licked his lips and then gave his lower lip a little bite, I couldn't help but let out a very involuntary moan.

"Fuck Pet you look so delicious."

His blue eyes went wide at my compliment, I didn't look away or blush - letting him know I was very serious.

Standing up I walked over to Oliver and offered him my hand, he took it and let me pulled him up to a standing position.

I walked around him, and ran my hand down his very muscular torso.

In touching Oliver like this I had an offhanded realization, I seemed to have now developed an affinity for thick boys, Oliver really wasn't doing it for me, but Austin sure was.

"Can you imagine what it's going to be like when I fuck him Pet?"

"I don't want to imagine it Mistress."

I turned to look at Austin, he was looking at me with sadness and what I could only call 'adoration'.

"If there is anything else you want to tell me Pet, if have another girlfriend that I don't know about, any more secrets? Now would be the time to tell me."

"Mistress there is nothing I am keeping from you, and I'm sorry for lying to you before."

I nodded and I moved away from Oliver, and walked up to Austin.

"I'm going to make us some lunch, I saw some food in the kitchen, I want both of you fed before we go to snowbird."

I looked from Oliver and Austin.

"You can talk amongst yourselves - behave and be polite you two." I turned on my heel and walked out of the room, wanting to create a lot of tension by leaving them together.

--- Austin's Point of View ---

I watched as my beautiful Mistress left the room, I tried not to whimper as I saw her leave - I didn't like being chained alone but I wanted to do my best to do as she asked. After a moment Oliver cleared his throat and let out a soft laugh.

"So, Austin, have you told her that you are in love with her?"