Car

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, smoking, injury possible uncomfortable situations, voyeurism, possible trigger warning for some parts and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Alex's Point of View ---

I contained to ride him – I felt wonderfully full because his cock was so hard, placing one of my hands on his chest and the other on his stomach as I rode his cock. I loved how thick he was and how I could be rough with him.

He was a very handsome and gentile male.

"Fuck...Mistress... Stop, please stop..." He whimpered, instantly I stopped and looked down at him, he was looking to the side and reaching up I turned his face to look at mine – there were tears in his wide blue eyes.

"Talk to me Austin...what is it?" I asked directly, he shook his head and I cupped his cheek gently as he turned into my touch.

"I'm so sorry...I...I'm just scared..." He sobbed gently, I got off of him and pulled him up, he stood up, his once hard cock went soft. We went over and I sat us down on the chairs that had nice pillows on them.

"What are you scared about?" I questioned making my voice was gentle as possible, above all I wanted my submissive to be comfortable.

"This...you have such power over me Mistress..." He explained, he looked like he was so confused and worried, I went over and sat on his lap, he wrapped his arms around my waist and looked up at me.

"That's understandable Pet, but I will not hurt you and you can trust that I will protect you." I assured and I felt him let out a deep sigh and wrap his arms a little bit tighter around me. I leaned forward and kissed the tears off his cheeks and then met his lips, he was reluctant to kiss me back at first but soon he got into it.

I was still way to fucking horny and I hated being interrupted mid sex so I straddled him on the chair and reaching down I started stroking his cock.

"Mistress, your hands are so soft..." He moaned but he didn't tell me to stop and he responded to my touch, when his cock was hard again I sank down on it and he roughly grabbed my hips.

"Easy Pet... I'm in charge here, let me take control." I gently warned and he instantly let go of me as I started once against grinding against him.

Leaning down I kissed him roughly, biting his lip as he moaned and kissed me back. My orgasm came quickly and as I felt my pussy contract around his cock, at feeling this he whimpered – I knew what my Pet wanted.

"You can cum to pet..." I urged, he stilled, and I felt him cum in me, he let out a strangled cry that almost sounded painful as he came. His cum was felt amazingly warm.

I kept him in me as I felt his cock soften, looking around I saw a blanket and a lounge chair pushed back nearer the house – I got up off of him and offered him my hand, he took it and stood up.

He looked tired as I led him to the lounge chair, I pushed him gently down on it and then practically draped myself half on top of him. I put the blanket over us and snugged against him – his body was warm and the outside air was a bit chilly. We cuddled each other and I felt him start to fall asleep – as most guys did after cumming.

I did not notice that I had fallen asleep as well - but I was woken up suddenly when I noticed there was a car driving up his long driveway.