Need This

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, drinking alcohol, and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, smoking, possible trigger warning for some parts.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships, using someone for sexual pleasure, that could be a trigger warning for someone.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

---Austin's Point of View ---

We drove for a long time before she pulled over, I looked out the window and saw that we were at another rest stop.

"Mistress? Are we there?"

She turned off the RV and then came back to me.

"No...but it is hard to focus on driving when I have this handsome and sexy pet just waiting for me on a nice comfortable bed."

She stopped and looked me over, her eyes moved up and down and they were focused, it felt like she was really LOOKING at me.

"You really are one fucking handsome man Austin...I should tell you that more."

I let out a gasp and looked down, as if I could hide my cheeks turning red. My Mistress was amazing but she didn't give much praise, so her saying that made me feel wonderful, I looked at her eyes and saw that she really did mean it, she looked at me with pure desire.

"Thank you Mistress..."

"I should be the one thanking you pet, for being mine in the first place."

She came over to me and put her hands on either side of my face then ran her hand though my hair, gently pulling it, making me whimper in pleasure, she kissed my beard then kissed me on the mouth.

After a moment of shock at how gentile she was being I kissed her back, she gently shoved me back onto the bed, pulling off the boxers that I had on.

She stepped back and smirked at me, slowly she started stripping herself down.

I watched as she put on a show me for me?

"Mistress? What are you?"

"You have been such a good submissive and good submissive boys get rewards."

"What is my reward?" I playfully asked, trying my best not to smile.

She crawled up on the bed and laid down on her back, she pulled me back down and then gently moved me onto of her.

"Do you want to make love Austin?"

I felt myself whimper at the idea of being with her, I leaned down and kissed her, she wrapped her legs around my waist and I felt myself getting hard.

"I love you Austin...thank you for coming with me."

I felt myself start to cry at her words, they sounded honest, she made he look at her, she put her hand on either side of my face and made me look at her.

"What is it?"

"Are you sure that you love me?"

"Yes, I do."

"I'm so scared you are going to leave me."

She grabbed my hand and put it on her lower stomach, making my fingers spread.

"Our baby Austin... I am never going to leave you. Thank you for this wonderful gift, our growing baby."

She put her hand on the back of my head and pulled me forward, making me kiss her on the lips, I loved the way that she tasted.

"I'm not going to demand that you make love to me, this is going to be a 50/50 all in kind of deal, make love to me Austin, let me make love to you."

I kissed her deeply, without any covers and out in the open I slowly sank my cock into her, and she wrapped her arms around my shoulders, pulling us closer together.

We needed this moment together, we needed to touch one another, skin to skin, just the three of us, me her and our baby.