What Punishment?

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, smoking, injury possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Alex's Point of View ---

"Post, I didn't know that you have a maid, I made a mess in the kitchen trying to get a drink of wine, clean it up." She snapped her fingers at me and made a shooing motion. I did my best not to lose my cool.

"So that's how she treats service people, nice pick, do you always put your dick in women like this?" I looked over her head right at Austin, he looked so uncomfortable at this whole situation. I did not move and stared her down, narrowing her eyes at her - she looked confused and tried to pout, she turned and looked up at Austin.

"What does she mean by that...who is she Posty, I thought you told your friends you were going to be alone, I was hoping that we would be alone?" She whined.

"Yeah, you do know his name isn't actually Posty or Post right, that's his rapper name?" I chuckled, she turned and looked at me, with an expression that almost said 'how dare you talk to me peasant'.

"What...of course I know that his name isn't Posty...uh..." I raised my eyes brows as she started to stammer.

Holy shit, does she not know his actual name?

"...That's not important, why are you even here?" She asked, I ignored her and walked closer.

"So if you are his 'girlfriend', what is his name?" I was shocked that she had not said his name yet, I stepped even more forward, I was bigger than her and she backed up grasping onto Austin's arm.

"Well..." I questioned, she seemed to think, and she was having to think way to hard about it.

"Uh...Austin, yeah Austin." She said it so loud and like she had just remembered something important.

"Wow...Austin, get rid of her..." I demanded, turning I walked back out the front door and grabbed the play bag that I had brough. I heard commotion at the door, and watched as Austin demanded that she leave - and she started crying and accusing him of using her for sex.

I walked up and put my body between her and him, pushing her back a little bit, and she let out a gasp at that - gently I pushed on Austin's stomach making him back up.

"No I think you were trying to use him for money - now I have to go help Austin clean his house..." I snapped at her and make a shooing motion, just like she did with me, she gasped and I pushed Austin back into the house and shut the door locking it.

I looked up at Austin, he was looking down completely ashamed and was blushing.

"No...my pet, take me to your bedroom..." I demand.

"Are you going to punish me Mistress?" He questioned not moving.

I let out a laugh. "Oh hell yeah, are you going to disobey me Pet? Take. Me. To. Your. Room." I growled.

He slowly walked to his bedroom, when he walked into the room I grabbed his arm and spun him around and took off his shirt then pressing on his shoulders he dropped to his knees.

I circled him like a shark in the water.

"Hmmm now how to punish you..." I tutted. He lowered his head even farther.

"Please have mercy Mistress, I didn't mean to offend you..." I put my hand under his chin and made his blue eyes look into mine. He looked sexy and submissive, there were tears in his eyes. I moved forward and I kissed the tears on his cheeks.

"No mercy...will you submit to me Austin?" I questioned, letting him know with my tone of voice that I was serious.

"Y...yes Mistress..." He agreed, with that I leaned down and kissed him roughly he kissed back, whimpering when I bit his lip. I pulled back.

"Get on the bed..." I instructed. "And take off everything, I want to see you naked." I growled, he stumbled to comply. I was trying to figure out how to punish him after that.