Morning Play

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. 

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships – trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Alex's Point of View ---

I woke up in Austin's arms, I was feeling better, but I could tell that my body was still working to heal itself.

I sat up and stretched, I looked down at my submissive, while I was looking at him, I felt a fluttering in my stomach, I let out a little gasp and put my hand on my stomach.

I had been distracting myself, I had to deal with the fact that I was now having his child, we were going to tied together forever, something we would both have to hash out and figure out before the baby was born.

I looked down again at him, slowly and gently I pulled off the bedsheet and saw him naked, licking my lips in pleasure, I let my eyes roamed all over his tattoo's, he was so handsome, his face was covered as well and I let myself look and catalog them in my memory.

I reached out and traced some of the tattoos on his stomach, he stirred and opened his eyes, he didn't move or turn away from me, he simply looked at me and smiled.

"How are you feeling."

"Better..."

"Are you up to help your Mistress get some tension out before we get breakfast and go for a walk."

"Yes Mistress."

"Do you remember your safe words? Let me know if this gets to much, but I think you will enjoy it, I won't be rough with you."

"Yes Mistress..." There was a neediness to his voice that turned me on more than anything, I gulped at the expression of pure desire on his face, reaching out to stroke his cock and it got hard instantly, he had morning wood so it was easy.

Keeping eye contract, I threw my leg over him and straddled him, slowly guiding his cock into me I sank onto it.

He didn't hold back and leaned his back letting out a moan or pure enjoyment, that made me feel amazing as I started to ride his cock.

He reached up to but his hands on either side of my hips.

"Put your hands above your head..."

He whimpered, gently I grabbed his wrists and pinned them about his head and moved a little bit rougher, I leaned down and kissed him hard, he whimpered into the kiss, but kissed me back with just as much joy and force.

That submissive kiss and getting to look him over had me so turned on that I moaned into his mouth and came... he whined at feeling me tighten around him over and over.

"This was just a quickie, it's alright if you need to cum..."

"Thank you, Mistress..." I let go of his wrists and watched as he came, I felt his body tremble undermine, it was a comforting and erotic move as he grabbed onto my hip as if to hold himself from his orgasm, I smiled down at him, after a while he focused on me, blushing she smiled.

"Good boy, you are such a good boy...are you against going hiking a little bit, fresh air and exercise will do us good...and the baby as well..." I added, I knew that I had to start taking serious care of myself.

"I would like that..."

I got up off of him and started getting dressed, I would change after making breakfast and changing into some different clothes.

"Where are you going Mistress?"

"To take a shower and get breakfast, you can rest a bit more then take a shower as well, dress in something we can hike in..."

"I...I should be taking care of you...both of you."

"You should do as your told." I teased, he looked away, but I saw a smile start to form on his lips, I left the RV before I fucked that adorableness out of him.