I Love You Mistress

Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, smoking, injury and possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts, and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Austin's Point of View ---

I quickly chain smoked two cigarettes before I wanted to go back inside. I felt my entire body trembling.

I knew that being a submissive sometimes I would have to be disciplined but that didn't mean I had to like it at all. My heart ached at the idea of having to watch.

Why did he have to be so...hot? It was making me feel insecure.

I had almost told her how I felt, but I had no idea how she would react to knowing how I felt.

Putting out my second cigarette I walked back into my house and gasped as I saw her on her knees, his pants were almost down to his knees and she was kissing the part of his stomach under his belly button. Her hands were down his pants stroking him.

My heart felt like it went up into my throat, and Oliver looked over at me and gave me an apologetic look.

Alex's eyes moved to mine and she smirked she removed her hand from his cock, then she bit the tight skin across his stomach and pulled up his pants and stood up.

"Are you ready to go?" She asked sauntering up to me.

I wanted to color RED, this was hurting me so bad. Looking down I nodded.

She stood in front of me, and she looked at my chest tattoos, running her hand down them, I saw admiration in her eyes.

"I hate this Mistress." I whispered, she looked look up at me.

"I know Austin, that is the point of discipline, I care so much for you, but I want to show you how to be a proper submissive, and I will take care of you after - you only have to endure this once if you don't misbehave again."

She had to rise up on her tip toes as she kissed me, it was a forceful and dominant kiss, and then she pulled back, her hand on my lower stomach, running her fingers across it.

"Get dressed in normal jeans, boots, a black shirt and wear you cowboy hat."

My mouth went dry and I gave her a confused look.

"W...why?"

"Because that is something I find you sexy in."

"Yes Mistress." I turned and went to go to my bedroom, blushing slightly at her request.

--- Alex's Point of View ---

I watched him walk away - I saw his blush as the color reached the back of his neck, I shook my head, I found him so attractive. I turned to face Oliver.

"Get your shoes on and wait for me in a submissive position at the door."

"Yes Mistress."

"This might take a while, are you good waiting."

"I understand Mistress, I will wait, may I play on my phone?"

He was a very experienced submissive as he guessed at what I was going to do.

"Yes, but be ready to go at any moment."

"Yes Mistress."

I walked to Austin's bedroom and I entered in just as he was standing naked by his walk in closet - he turned and looked at me shocked.

"Mistress? Was I taking too long?"

"Get on the fucking bed."

He didn't move and I had to walk up to him and roughly push him back, he stumbled a little bit and I shoved him onto the bed.

"I'd move yourself up into the middle of it if I were you Pet."

He scrambled and I found myself stripping down completely naked, I smirked as I saw Austin swallow hard when he looked at me.

"What are you going to do to me?"

"This might be a bit rough."

I crawled up on the bed and straddled him, he was already hard before I got to him and I guided his cock into me. It felt amazing.

"What about Oliver?"

"He can wait, however I can't, you are so handsome Austin, you're turning me on so bad right now and I want you so, you're mind and I'm going to have you."

"I'm yours to have, fucking god Mistress, you feel so good."

His cock felt swollen in me and I started moving my hips, his neck was strained back in pleasure, I leaned over him and moved his head to the side.

Leaning down I bit him on the neck, right over the tattoo of Texas and started sucking hard on it.

He whimpered and whined, he was grabbing me hard and struggled. But he didn't tell me to stop. I continued to give him a love bite, when I pulled back I kissed his jaw.

"There is no way you are going to be able to hide this bruise, everyone is going to know you have someone that got rough with you."

I moved his head to the other side and bit him, making a matching mark on the other side.

"I'm yours Mistress, mark me." He cried out in pleasure.

"You better not come soon Pet, hold your orgasm."

"I'm trying Mistress."

"That's all that I ask."

I sat up and continued to ride him hard - I let out a moan, I was starting to fall in love with him, like in love for real. It was terrifying.

"Can I touch you Mistress?"

As a dominant I normally wouldn't let him get that close but I wanted his hands on me.

"Yes Pet."

His hand moved up my chest and I felt him grasp my breast hard making me moan.

"Forgive me I am falling in love with you Mistress, the idea of you being with Oliver is killing me."

I stopped all movement, as my heart thudded painfully at his words.