Trigger

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts, and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Alex's Point of View ---

I had to get myself away from him, being a female dominant had it set of problems, my submissive Austin was bigger than me and could overpower me easily.

And I wasn't sure if I would stop him if he did.

Don't get me wrong, I am a complete dominant, but there was something about Austin that made me want to submit, and honestly that scared me more than it should have.

The memories came back,

When it happened it was a simple, normal day, and I was planning on making myself some homemade stew because it was winter and it was cold.

I was reaching over to get some potatoes for the soup and there was screaming and gunfire, before I could turn I felt sharp and fire pain in the back of my leg.

I fell to the ground as I heard gunfire around me, I had been shot when a gunman went into the store looking for his ex, I was caught in the crossfire.

He was an unstable man and shouldn't have had access to a gun.

The memories faded when I looked around, realizing that I was on the side part of his house, by his garage... I leaned against the wall and ran my hand across my face.

I was exhausted, I let myself relax before turning and going towards the house. Slowly I opened the door and was happy to see Austin still knelling.

He whimpered. "Mistress?"

I shut the door behind me looking at him.

I looked him up and down closely – he had on a white shirt and jeans and cowboy boots. He was handsome on his knees, seeing him like this was doing something for me, and it hit me as hard as a freight train.

"Mistress why are you looking at me like that?"

"Like what Austin?" I was shocked at how my voice sounded, sultry and I let it out almost like a purr. There was a twinge of fear in his expression as I got closer.

"Do you have any idea how sexy you look?"

He looked down blushing, shaking his head.

"Wait here..."

His eyes tracked me as I went to the bedroom and stripped down, removing my underwear I put on a dress, and put a nice cardigan that he had over it, with some nice sandals I went back out.

"Mistress?"

I walked over to him and held out my hand to help him up.

"Do you like public sex? The thrill of maybe getting caught?"

His balked at the question, I watched enjoying his shyness as he looked down and stumbled on his words.

"Uh, I have never tired...I..."

I tugged on his hands and pulled him outside, leaning him right to the front of his garage, if anyone came up the driveway they would see us.

I backed myself against it and looked at him giving him a loving smile.

"Fuck me against this building and don't take your clothes off." His blue eyes were wide but I could tell there was nothing but pleasure behind them.

"Are you sure?"

"Do not make me ask you a second time Pet, now do as you are told."

I leaned back enjoying watching him slowly undo his pants and slightly pull them down just enough to free his cock.

His actions were dominant but his expression was submissive as he backed me against the wall and pulled my leg up and wrapped it around his waist.

Lining up his cock with my entrance I moaned as he slowly sank into me. I leaned forward and whispered in his ear.

"Fuck me at the pace that you want."

Slowly he started grinding into me, and I put my hands around his back and moaned against his throat as I buried my head in it. He felt amazing.

"Who do you belong to Pet?"

"Yours, I'm yours Mistress?"

"Would you do anything for me?"

Something in his body and manner seemed to shift, it was only because you knew him so well now that you were able to pick up on it.

"I would do anything for you Alex, I would kill for you, I would die if you asked." He whispered. I could tell by this tone of voice that he meant it.

"I love you Austin." I came out before I really had a moment to think about it.

He buried his head in his arms just above and next to my head and after a moment I felt him sob, but he continued to slowly fuck me against the garage.

"I'm...I'm sorry..."

I let out a strangled moan as I felt him cum deep in me, his body stilled, he kept me there until I felt his cock soften.

Without saying anything else he pulled back and put his pants back on, letting my dress fall he dropped to his knees at my feet, leaning his head against my thighs.

"Austin..." I could feel his cum start dripping out of me.

The entire world seemed to stop when his hand went to his side piece, pulled out the gun from its holster , cocked it and placed it on his lap, finger on the trigger.