Going For A Walk

Chapter Warning: Chapter contains BDSM elements and possible trigger warning!

--- Alex's Point of View ---

I had to take a deep and calming breath as I went to the door, I opened it and standing there was Oliver.

He looked eerily like Richard Madden in The Bodyguard, but taller, his hair was short, and his body was ripped, I gulped, he was my 'usual' type of pet before I met Austin.

He was wearing a white shirt and jeans with nice boots. Very well put together.

"Morning Mistress, thank you for letting me come over."

I stood aside to let him in the entryway, with a sigh I realized I was happy at his instant submissive manner, Austin was still learning how to be as naturally submissive and not fight it as much as he does.

Oliver was handsome and a natural submissive.

"Do you have the non-disclosure agreement that I asked you to sign, anything that transpires in this space will never be talked about."

"Yes Mistress, I read and understand the implications of telling anyone anything, and I have decided to come."

I smiled at him, he looked nervous but gave me a small smile back.

I had demanded that he sign one, because I wanted nothing that transpired in his house to get out, I also did it to protect Austin, I saw he had signed it and it was a legally binding document.

"I'm going to go put this someplace safe...wait here you two."

Not looking at them I walked out of the room, I was going to build tension between them by removing myself from the situation.

I hid in Austin's office, and I would have him put it in a safe later - or give it to his lawyer, it would be his choice.

I walked back into the room, Oliver looked at me with calm eagerness, I glanced at Austin, he was looking down and I could tell that he wasn't very happy.

"Oliver, we are going to spend some time together, then go up to my room at Snowbird, will you let me fuck you there?"

"Yes Mistress...I would like that, do you want me to wear protection?"

"I haven't decided that."

That was a very direct question and I gave an honest answer, I heard the movement of Austin's chain, I didn't look at him but I could feel how uncomfortable he was.

"Is the other Pet going to join us?"

"No."

Understanding seemed to fill Oliver.

"Am I a punishment for this Pet?"

"Yes."

Austin whimpered and I turned to look at him, he was looking up at me, his eyes wide and I could see tears start to come to them, I knelled down in front of him and reached up and whipped the tear that was falling down his face.

"What is your color Pet?"

He took in a soft shuttering breath.

"Green Mistress..."

I turned and looked at Oliver, he was looking past us before his eyes met mine, giving him a look he took a few steps back to give us privacy.

"What is it Pet, are you sure that your color is green?"

I turned my attention back to Austin.

"I, yes my color is green."

I stood up and walked over to Oliver, he smiled down at me. I noticed that he was a bit taller than Austin, not that it mattered.

"You are very beautiful Mistress..." He muttered.

"Can I kiss you."

"Yes please."

I put my hand behind his neck and pulled him to me. Our lips met and I could feel him smile into the kiss.

The kiss between us at first was slow and languid.

I can't lie, I enjoyed the kiss, he was a wonderful kisser, without really thinking about it I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him deeper.

There was a sob from behind me, a very loud one.

"R...RED."

It took me a second to register the words, I pushed Oliver away.

"Knell Oliver, head down and hands behind your back..."

"Yes Mistress."

Without any hesitation he obeyed, instantly I turned to Austin and knelled before him on the floor, he was sobbing and I wrapped my arms around him.

"It's ok Pet...shhh...you need to calm down."

I was expecting this, he was a new submissive and I knew this would be hard for him.

"What is your fear Pet...why did you color RED?"

He leaned forward, whispering in my ear.

"He seems wonderful Mistress, I don't want you to leave me to be with him..."

"That isn't going to happen...I'm yours Austin and you are mine."

I pulled back and kissed him deeply, trying my best to calm him down, after a long time of kissing him I pulled back.

"What is your color..."

"Green..."

"I'm expecting you to be a bit braver from now on Pet, me and Oliver are going to walk around for a minute...you wont see us for a while...understand?"

Taking a shutting breath, he nodded as I got up and walked back over to the other Pet.