Punishment

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, smoking, possible trigger warning for some parts.

Chapter contains sexual pleasure derived from pain, trigger WARNING.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Alex's Point of View ---

I had finally found some food that I wouldn't throw up the moment it hit my stomach, our baby apparently likes simple soup.

I was safe up here; I was so hurt with how he acted about finding out about the baby.

While eating and looking out the window into the dense forest, I started thinking about how I would raise this child by myself.

My family had generational money and my parents had always wanted to be grandparents, so I knew I wouldn't be destitute by any means.

I couldn't even think about asking Austin for child support at this moment, not with how he acted.

Would I still be able to discipline him and be his mistress while I was mothering our child? I wasn't sure if I could stop my desire to dominate him.

I shook my head and slowly got dressed, wanting to go for a walk, in thinking everything over I realized that I didn't have to think about it that much right now – the thing about babies is they take a little bit to grow.

I had time on my side, I knew that maybe I should get myself into a better mental health position before I even start to deal with Austin.

I pulled on a light jacket and I left the room with my phone and the key card, I was walking down the hall shivering, I would stop in the gift shop and get a bottle of water.

--- Austin's Point of View ---

(10 Seconds Later)

I got off the elevator and walked down the hall to her room, I pounded on the door.

"ALEX OPEN UP."

I hit the door so hard it hurt the side of my fist.

She didn't come out of the room, I was at a loss as to where she was, I let out a sigh and leaned back against the door – I had it on good intel that she was here – the person at the front of the desk had told me he saw her earlier today.

I had to give him $100 to talk but it was worth it.

"She can't stay in there forever... or she will come back if she left." I muttered reasoning to myself. 

I slowly slid down on the floor, and pulled my legs up to my chest, I would wait here for her, for hours if I had to.

--- Alex's Point of View ---

I was out of breath as I walked into the elevator, I was starting to feel a bit nauseous, so I was eager to get into the room, when the elevator door's opened I started walking down the hall and when I turned the corner I stopped and let out a little yelp.

Austin was on the floor, with his arms around his knees. He was wearing a blue shirt, black leather jacket, jeans and cowboy boots.

He slowly looked up at me.

"Mistress."

"Austin..." I stammered.

"Can you please move, I'm kind of nauseous..."

"Because you saw me?"

"No, the baby..."

I walked forward and he moved, I opened the door and he was right behind me, I stopped and sat on my bed, looking up at him. Putting my hand on my stomach as if to stop my upset stomach. 

"Why are you here Austin?"

All the anger was gone, that walk had calmed me down and I felt more in control of myself than I had before.

He knelled on the floor in front of me... and put his head in my lap and wrapped my arms around my waist.

"I'm sorry Mistress...I shouldn't have said that or treated you that way."

I felt myself detach, emotionally and somewhat physically from him and the pure, strong dominant rise to the surface, I threaded my hand through his curly hair and pulled back, making him look at me.

He didn't cry out but whimper, there were tears in his eyes, and that made me upset for some reason. His eyes were such a beautiful shade of blue.

"I think what you did and how you spoke to me, and how you acted so defiantly, deserves a punishment don't you?"

"I will submit to anything... I don't want to lose you."

"Don't temp me unless you plan on following through."

"Do what you want."

I gave him what had to be wicked smile, fear but determination crossed his faced.

"Did you bring your collar?"

He pulled it out from the pocket from his leather jacket, and handed it to me.

"Perfect..."