Rope

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, drinking alcohol, and injury.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Austin's Point of View ---

"Sometimes I want to punish you so hard Austin...hurt you in the way that you hurt me my love."

We had been driving in silence, I wasn't scared of her saying this, but it did take me by surprise.

"Why?"

"Because of how private you have to keep me, it's humiliating, and sometimes it fuels my anger, I'm sorry in advance if I get a little sharp with your Pet, I'll never hurt you but sometimes I might be more upset with you then I should – you can tell me to stop and I'll walk away and any time."

I looked down, wrapping my arms around myself.

"I don't mean to hurt you Mistress, and I will take whatever you dish you, I am yours to do with what you want, I want to please you."

"I know, you are such a good boy..."

She reached out and I felt her fingers rake against my beard, it was a wonderful feeling, just the pure contact with her.

She pulled her hand away and I saw us turn down a road, it was getting darker outside.

"We are here."

We pulled up to a nice looking campground, she took us down a road and we stopped down a long lane.

"This one I picked out because it is far away from the others, we have some privacy down here..."

I looked around at the trees, she stopped the RV and put it into park.

"I'm going to hook up our water and power to it, for safety reasons we will be sleeping inside the RV at night, but spend much of the day outside, I also rented us a boat, I will be delivered tomorrow morning."

I looked around eyes narrowed, then I met her eyes with mine and she gave me a curious look.

"You need to let me pay for some of this, if not all of it."

She got out of the RV behind me and came up, gently grabbing my arm and turning me to face her.

"I'm sorry what?" She asked, I could tell by her sweet tone of voice that she wasn't being rude, she really was double checking what I said.

I looked more down at her, she tilted her head, something that was adorable in my opinion.

"Let me pay for some of this...this had to have cost quite a bit of money."

"Money that I have Austin, it's fine, you don't have to worry about it."

"Alex...Mistress...I insist."

"Austin." She growled as she grabbed my chin with her hand roughly and made me look down at her.

"That is not your place Austin, let this go right now and do not call me Alex, not the place or time to do that." She growled.

I wasn't sure what made me do this, but I instantly dropped down onto my knees and looked up at her the smile that spread across her face put a lighthearted feeling in my stomach.

She ran her fingers against again my beard, then reached up and tanged her hand in my hair, still short but had gotten long enough for her to do that.

"That was a good choice kneeling before me Pet, because you corrected your actions then showed me how submissive you can be I'm not going to punish you for your oversight and how you overstepped when I asked you to stop."

I looked down shyly.

"Thank you Mistress, I'm sorry that I forget myself sometimes."

"You are not in charge here Austin, I am, so you need not to worry about payment or anything like that, his is a trip where you need to show me you can be my submissive."

"I'm sorry Mistress, it will not happen again."

"Good boy, now get up and help me with the campfire that we will set to cook dinner."

--- Alex's Point of View ---

I watched him while he was helping me, we were mostly alone up here, I saw one of two RV's way day the way, most of the time RV camping I never talked to another person, people tend to keep to themselves, and that was something I was hoping would happen here.

He was silent while he was working and listening to me, I could tell that he wanted to say something.

"Pet, is there something that you want to talk about?"

He stopped and looked at me, his shyness so endearing that I forced myself to keep a straight face.

"Do you ever tie up your submissive?"

That was, not what I was expecting him to say.

"In practice no, but I know how to tie bondage knots..."

I looked at him, instantly getting at what he was getting at, I smirked.

"Do you want me to tie you up babe?"

He blushed and turned from me. Oh, I was so going to do that – this was the first time that he had really asked for something – and I was more than happy to oblige him, now I just had to find some rope.