Control Myself

--- Austin's Pont of View ---

She greeted the doorman and I watched as she made sure that he did not come into the room. My heart ached at knowing that she was protecting me, she shut the door and walked over holding the food dishes and a bottle of red wine.

I was happy to see the wine, that might settle my nerves.

Setting the food down on the table she motioned for me to come over and sit down in front of my food. I knew better than to start eating until my Mistress gave me permission - so I sat there.

"Sorry pet, next time I'll ask you to leave the room, I know that you want discretion in this - as do I." She explained gently.

"Thank you mistress, that means a lot to me." I complimented with genuine care and ease, she sat down with her own food and poured us both a glass of wine. Her eyes were fixed on me as she took a bite of her food. I did not move.

"Good boy, you may eat pet." She beamed at me, I instantly dug in, I was starving - I was so anxious about this meeting that I had forgotten to eat. We ate quietly, I finished before her and waited until she was done, she ate slow and leisurely. When she was done, she took our plates and left them outside the room for housekeeping to pick up.

"Are you full?" She questioned, I nodded. She gave me a smirk and I felt myself gulp, there was pure desire in her eyes - and it both scared and entranced me. I was shaking from being so nervous.

--- Alexa's Point of View ---

He was so naturally obedient - I did not even have to tell him to wait until I gave permission to start eating. We ate in comfortable silence and I enjoyed his company immensely.

"Now for your dessert." I purred holding out my hand to him, he blushed and stood up, as his hand took mine I led him back into the bedroom.

"Kneel..." I commanded he did as he was told and I started to strip down. Looking over at him I saw he was looking at me with wide eyes as soon as I was totally naked.

"Do you like what you see my pet?" I teased gently, moving back and laying on the bed.

"Y...yes mistress, you are very beautiful." He stammered, that was a huge stroke to my ego at the compliment. I spread my legs and put my head back against the headboard.

"Alright pet, you know what I want." I firmly commanded, he got up and crawled up onto the bed and hesitated, I could see him shaking.

"Is something wrong pet?" I made my voice soft and easy to not spook him.

"I...I'm not sure if I'm good at this...I have done it before but because most girls I were with were after something...I'm not sure how honest they were about how good I am. I know that you will be honest and I don't want to disappoint you." He looked down in shame.

"It's alright pet, I'll guide and help you if need be, just do what comes natural, this should be enjoyable for you..." I soothed.

Licking his lips he moved forward and put his head between my legs, I felt the scratch of his beard and mustache against my thigh - it tickled.

The moment I felt his tongue lick my pussy I let out a moan of pleasure. He instantly started licking and sucking on me, his tongue teasing my clitoris before going back to my core.

I pulled his head forward and pressing him between my legs, my heels digging into his back.

"You are wonderful at this pet, keep going." I praised and he picked up his pace at my compliment. I held him there and made him eat me out for at least 10 minutes, I pulled back and he whimpered, reaching down I wiped off his mouth that was wet with my pleasure.

"Good boy... we will work on helping you make me cum...but that was amazing...now for your punishment for not telling me who you were in the first place - and I would like to make you an offer." I explained, he frowned put I pulled him up to lay down next to me. He looked a bit anxious and I started rubbing his arms in a comforting gesture.

"I know your cock is hard right now - but you are not able to pleasure yourself for 24 hours...if you can do this and be honest about it...I would like to collar you with one of my collars when you come over tomorrow night." I offered.

"Really...you want to collar me...officially?" He sat up more and gazed down at me and I had to let out a laugh at how eager he sounded, collaring wasn't a contract per say but it was claiming him as a potential pet - it was a huge step forward.

"Yes... so, will you take your punishment?" I questioned seriously.

"Yes mistress..." He looked down submissively, I nodded.

"Now you have a choice, spend the night cuddling with me or go home..." I offered. He bit his lip and thought it over.

"Can I stay with you Mistress?" He asked, he was being a perfect submissive when asking this even thought I had offered.

"Yes pet..." I muttered with a smile.

Now came the small problem of my self-control, maybe I would not be able to keep my hands off him and push him too far too soon.