Married

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. The chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Austin's Point of View ---

I picked up the phone not caring that she could hear. "Austin, I have been worried is everything alright? Where are you?"

I had expected this call, I knew going dark for a while would worry him, I really didn't want to worry him but sometimes I felt like I was being tracked, one of the biggest downsides of fame – I couldn't just disappear for a while, I was always watched.

"I'm safe, I'm camping with my girlfriend."

"What one?"

The question made me breathe in deeply, even though I knew that it was a dug, but a fair one, I still was annoyed that he brought it up.

"The one I am in love with." I deadpanned; he knew who that was.

"Ah...are you going to be gone long."

"Actually, it is up to her when I come home, so I have no idea when so you can keep in touch but I am not leaving for anything."

"Alright...easy tiger, just checking, I hope everything is okay, call if you need anything."

"Will do, bye." I hung up and walked back to my mistress, I was worried about the baby.

I was so conflicted being with her, I loved her, more than anything, but I was also scared of her, and scared because she was having my baby.

I was terrified whenever she had trouble with the baby, even though I knew that it was irrational and overprotective – that having sickness and fatigue with a baby was normal.

I was walking back to the bed where she was laying. She was crying.

"Baby what is it?"

"Nothing, just memories, it's hard for me to be in the mountains – I haven't been proper camping for a long while."

I could tell by how she was looking around that she was thinking way back into the past.

"You know I was married before..."

I looked at her shocked, it was like my brain had suddenly reset and I looked at her wide eyed with pure shocked, I opened my mouth and shut it, I was speechless.

"Excuse me?"

She blushed and looked away.

"Yeah, I used to go camping with my husband."

"You were married?"

She gave me a look, I could tell that she was bit annoyed – but she really needed to let me .

"Is that so shocking, I know that you are embarrassed by me but not all men have been."

That was like a knife right though the heart, that hurt my feelings, considering how I had been treating her I could see why she snapped at me.

"Mean to say, but fair - and for the record I didn't mean it like that, what caused you to get divorced?"

"I'm not divorced."

My eyes narrowed at her. "You are still married?"

"Widowed technically."

There was an odd silence between us.

"What happened."

"He died while summiting K2."

"The mountain." She nodded and took another bite of the cracker.

"Oh..." I suddenly felt very... insecure, what kind of man had she been married to if he was able to climb one of the tallest mountains.

"Was it that long ago."

"I was young, very young, we were not married that long. I just thought of him..."

I came over and laid down next to her, and she snuggled against my chest, I held her, I was frightened because it was in this moment that I realized that I didn't know anything about her, and when she felt better, we were going to have a talk about things.