Room Key

Authors Note:
Hello everyone, I hope you are having a wonderful weekend, thank you very much for reading, sorry the updates have been taking a little while longer. My life is a little crazy right now.

XOXO

--- Austin's Point of View ---

Mistress Alexa pulled away after a moment of kissing me, giving me a smile, she turned and washed herself, without any explanation she stepped out of the shower, I rinsed off a little bit more and followed her.

The cold hit my body and I shiver as my body met the open air. Turning she handed me a towel, when I took it she ran her hands across my stomach, tracing my tattoos.

"Dry off pet..." She commanded – I let out a whimper when she withdrew her hand – I liked her touching me, she dried herself off as well while walking into the other room, she picked up her clothes and quickly dressed, pulling up her hair into a bun, I walked in behind her feeling shy.

"What would you like for breakfast?" She asked, she handed me a menu, not looking at one herself. I looked it over, I had a feeling that she was not giving me a choice about her paying and getting me breakfast.

"Waffles sounds good." She smiled and went over to the room phone and called down to the front desk to get room service, I went around and gathered my clothes from the night before... as I got dressed I listened to what she was saying and noticed that she only ordered for me. With a sigh she put the phone down and opened the drawer and pulled something out before turning to me.

"Your food will be dropped off at the door, eat, then leave the tray outside. I have a few things that I need to do..." Walking up to me she handed me a room key.

"Come back in two days at 4pm, if that doesn't work for you text me, but I would make it work pet if you want to please your mistress – if you want you can bring clothes, a toothbrush and anything else to make it more comfortable for you here..." She explained.

"Is...is this were we are going to be meeting mistress?" I asked shyly, I could not believe she was giving me a key to the room...this was really happening...this shit was going to start getting serious.

"For now yes, I might change locations to your place or mine...once you are more trained and we have a contract... kneel before me Pet." She commanded. I got on my knees and looked up at her, I felt myself start to pout.

"Why the upset face Pet?" She questioned.

"I...I don't want you to go..." I confessed, she ran her hand across my jaw, leaned down she kissed my forehead then lips.

"It's only two days...you can get up as soon as your food gets here..." She demanded.

"Yes mistress." I lowered my head as a show of submission, without another word she turned and left the room, I heard the door shut and click closed behind her - I was a good boy and waited until I herd someone knock then set something down.

Standing up I went to the door and opened it, my food had been left on the floor.