Mercy

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, smoking, injury possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Alex's Point of View ---

I was gently riding him, his cock felt almost painfully hard in me, but our bodies felt like they fit together.

I looked down at him, his eyes were closed tightly and he was biting his lip. I leaned forward, letting out an involuntary moan because the shift in position made it so his cock hit my pubic bone in a delightful way.

I placed my hands on his chest, he was being so good about the restraints - he wasn't pulling too much against them but I could tell that he wanted to touch me.

I remained focused on his face when he opened his eyes, looking closely at this beautiful blue eyes I smirked noticing that his pupils were dilated, almost leaving no blue left.

"Mistress... I'm a bad pet... I can't hold it...I'm sorry" He whimpered.

I knew he was having trouble holding back cumming - it would be something that we would have to work on.

"I know pet, but we are going to need to work on you delaying your orgasm ... you may cum in me any time..." I soothed, it was the job of the master to take care of her submissive - and he needed to cum, however I knew it would leave me unsettled and horny.

He let out a loud deep guttural moan as I felt his cock cum in me. I pressed down and felt every pulse of his cock - he cock pulsed at least 7 times before he let out a panting gasp and I felt his cock go soft quickly inside me.

"I... I have made my choice Mistress..." He sobbed gently, looking down as I moved up off his cock I saw that he was crying again, I reached out and cupped his face, whipping a tear with the pad of my thumb as he turned into my touch.

"What is your choice Pet..." I worked to keep my voice steady and forceful.

"I will give you up and not see you..." He sobbed. "Mistress please I didn't know that sleeping with her would be so offences, I swear I am yours completely now, please Mistress..." I leaned forward and kissed him forcefully making him shut up.

I pulled back and looked down at his confused face. "You are right my handsome Pet, you asked me to show mercy so I will this once, you are a very obedient and good pet. How about 48 hours of no contact..." I offered, leaning more forward I untied both harms, I was shocked when he sat up and wrapped his arms around me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, holding him close. His body was warm against mine, I was pleased at this show of affection, I loved when my Pets were affectionate with me.

"I don't want you gone at all...but thank you Mistress, I will behave..." He gently sobbed, I pulled back and looked at him, his eyes were tear filled and wide - the blue color making him seem so innocent and vulnerable.

"Remember, I will show mercy this once, but I have expectations of my Pet, and if you don't follow them - there will be consequences..." He nodded.

I wrapped my arms around him again, enjoying having him so close.

"Let's get dressed Pet." I gently moved out of his arm and off the bed.

"Are you going to go...does the time start now?" He asked worried. He was amazingly obedient - he got off the bed and started getting dressed again.

"No Handsome, I'll stay until tomorrow and that will be when it starts... how about you show me around your entire house... maybe I would want to fuck you elsewhere..." I questioned, mostly I was just curious about what exactly he was doing with all of this construction.

"Uh yeah...I would love to..." His tone of voice was excited, smiling he walked to the door of the room and offered me his hand. Hesitating for a moment I walked forward and took it.

I knew that I would like to fuck him on my own property but because he was so sensitive, I thought maybe dominating him where he felt comfortable would help.

We left the house and started making our way to what I assumed was this detached garage.