Alex's Pet

--- Austin's Point of View ---

I was enjoying every single soft touch of her hand when she walked over to a footlocker that I had not seen or noticed before, opening it up I saw her pull out two long pieces of rope.

"M...mistress?" I questioned, not able to hide the fear in my voice.

"Would you be alright with me tying you up pet?" Her voice was gentile when she asked, walking over to me.

"I've never been restrained mistress..." I confessed unsure about this.

"You can say the color RED at any time to tell me to stop." She reassured, I nodded.

"Raise your arms up above your head." I shivered and did as I was told, crawling up me she tied my writs the bars of the headboard. I pulled at them, getting equal parts scared and horny at not being able to move as I wanted.

"You look amazing like this..." She purred, I watched with my head on the pillow as she stripped down, fuck my mistress was beautiful, when she was naked she walked over to me - her confidence made my cock get harder.

Moving to the headboard she tugged the ropes to make sure they were secure, after a moment she got on the bed she straddled my hips.

She looked at me directly in my eyes as she reached being her and grabbed my hard cock, guiding it into her as she slowly sank down on it.

"Fuck, Mistress..." I cried.

"Language Pet." She wanted as she started to grind her hips against me. I wanted to touch her, I needed to touch her and I hated the fact that I was restrained and couldn't do so. I didn't say the word RED but I felt myself start to panic a little bit.

--- Alexa's Point of View ---

His cock was still extremely hard, and he responded wonderfully to my movements, however after a moment he was struggling against the ropes, fighting harder than he should, and I saw him start to get distressed.

"Don't fight PET, you can touch me when I say you can." I commanded roughly.

He let out a tiny sob, I watched as his body relaxed and him give up the struggle - submitting to me more completely than before, reaching up I checked to make sure he hasn't injured himself from fighting hard against the rope - they were designed not to hurt but I wanted to make sure.

"I'm sorry mistress..." He whimpered.

"It's alright, you are learning." I started moving my hips against him again.

"You are such a handsome pet, cum when you feel like you can do so." I allowed, looking down I noticed that he was struggling and fighting his orgasm.

I found that odd, I wondered if he would be able to be trained to delay his orgasm - maybe we could have tantric sex, but he needed to learn to obey.

"Cum baby, relax, let it happen." I encouraged. I felt his whole body tighten as he came, his cock pulsed, I rode him gently until I felt him stop cumming and got soft in me.

I lifted off his cock and leaning forward I untied him, his hand went to my waist and he lightly held me.

"Mistress, I... are you on birth control?" He questioned, I raised my eyebrows and looked down at him, it was a fair question. I let out a laugh.

"Yes, I don't want children pet." I reassured.

"Ever?" The influx in voice gave me pause, but I shrugged.

"If I find the right guy..." I went over to the dresser and picked up the nice box that I had brough, I pulled out the collar that I had had made and a necklace.

I turned to him, he was sitting on the corner of the bed his blue eyes looking up at me wide eyed. I showed him the collar and necklace.

"This collar you will wear when we are together...if you want to be my contracted pet you have to wear this necklace at all time...

Both the necklace and on collar had a simple tag on it that read 'ALEX'S PET'. He looked speechless and wide eyed, I motioned for him to lean forward he did and I placed the leather collar on him, then put the necklace over his neck.

Stepping back I looked down at him.

Fuck... he looked amazing wearing my tags on him.

"Do you like this pet?" I questioned, I couldn't tell what he was feeling just by looking at him. He dropped to his knees before and wrapped his hands around my waist.

"Thank you Mistress... I love it..." I played with the short hair on his head, pleased with this unexpected show of submission.