Fever

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. 

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Alex's Point of View ---

I allowed myself to kiss him slowly and at my own pace, he tasted wonderful, and I loved kissing him, it was so simple and ease going.

He was so shy about kissing me back I found that it was endearing, he didn't pull away or tell me to stop, if he did, I would have stopped instantly, but he was simply kissing me tentatively.

I pulled my lips away from him and put my cheek to his, pulling me body flush against him.

"I want to touch you." He whimpers, struggled against his bods a little bit.

I looked up and saw that he was still tied down.

With a little bit of a sigh I moved myself up to a little sitting position, I reached over gently and undid his binds.

After a moment his hands were on me, and he was touching me all over.

"Easy pet."

"I'm sorry, I just, I want to be touching you."

"That's alright baby, you can touch all that you like, I am as much yours and you are mine."

He pulled me close to him, and I felt his body tremble against mine, it wasn't cold in his RV so I knew that it wasn't

I put my hand on his forehead.

"Pet?"

"Mistress?"

"Are you feeling alright?"

He hesitated for a while.

"I have been feeling a bit sore."

I got up and walked over to the cabinet, pulling out the first aid kid, I walked over to him with an oral thermometer.

"Open your mouth."

He did as I told him, and I put it in his mouth, we waited for a while, then it beeped, taking it out I looked at the number.

102.1

"Baby you have a fever."

"Yes I was thinking that I might." He confessed looking away, I put my finger under his chin and made him look at me.

"You should have told me that you were not feeling well Austin."

He looked at me for a moment, his blue yes were kind of dull, it was then that I realized that he didn't look like he was alright, he looked a little bit sick, and I kicked myself in mentally because I didn't see the dark circles under his eyes.

I moved and grabbed a blanket, putting it over him I walked to the first aid kit, getting some aspirin. I walked over to him and handed it to him with a small bottle of Power Aid.

"Take this, we need to get that fever down."

He did as he was told, when he finished the Gatorade I gently pushed him down on his back, he didn't fight.

I was anxious, I wasn't sure why he was sick, I went outside to where the food was cooking, soup would be perfect for him. I checked on it to see if it was starting to cook well. Opening it I saw that it needed to cook a little bit longer.

I went back into the RV and took our a washcloth and put cold water on, walking back to the bed I crawled up and sat next him, whipping down his face.

His blue eyes met mine and I saw once again how sick he looked.

"Fuck I am so sorry Austin, I swear I will do better, I should have seen long before now that you were not feeling well."

"I'm sorry for not telling you."

"I will stay with you, then I want you to eat some food in a little while, let me take care of you."

"Thank you Mistress." His trusting and loving tone made me want to cry.