Self Service

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, smoking, injury possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts, self pleasuring and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Alex's Point of View ---

'Maybe he isn't thinking about you...' My brain offered unhelpfully.

I mean, ok yeah I was a bit confused as to why he was not is California - I hoped he would be home in time for me to see him, I knew he was able to fly wherever he wanted and return home just as quickly.

I pushed the insecure thinking from my mind. I decided that it was time for some serious self care, and I needed to think about what I was going to do with Austin if he was there when I go up and meet him after our separation.

He was a good submissive - very natural and eager to please me - but he still clearly fights me on a few things - and it wasn't that I wanted to overpower him or have him be my slave per say - but yes it's somewhat like that - but I wanted him to trust me enough to surrender full control of his body, mind and happiness to me.

I might have to pull back a little bit on the sex part and work on the control and power part of our relationship...oh who the fuck an I kidding - I doubt I could keep my hands off of him for very long.

Stripping down I started to run the water, and lit a few candles, while the bathtub filled with water I got a glass of wine, slowly I got into the bathtub of warm water, letting the hot water and charcoal bath bomb work it's magic.

When I fully immersed in the water I reaching over and grabbed my phone and took a picture of part of my leg and food, wine glass, candles and water and sent it to Austin, along with the following text.

Me

Don't text me back my Pet, just know that I am thinking about you. Behave my love.

--- Austin's Point of View ---

I was looking out at the darkness and the twinkle of the city lights, it was warm outside but I had the unexpected chills.

I couldn't believe how much power she had over me, I could normally get into the grove and enjoy being with other people, party, play the guitar and play beer pong.

I hated this, I hated being separate from her and not knowing where she was. My phone let out a ping and my eyes narrowed - it was her text tone that I had set specifically for her.

Looking around me to see that I was alone I pulled it out and read the text message.

Me

Don't text me back my Pet, just know that I am thinking about you. Behave my love.

I looked at the picture and felt my who body go weak I could see only her leg - I...I wanted to be with her now - I would rub her feet and wash her if she asked - I wanted to please my mistress, frustrated I turned off my cell phone and ran my hand through my hair in exasperation.

{Later That Night}

I laid back on the bed in complete utter darkness of the hotel room, I had many offers by women at the party who wanted to spend the night with me - I had no interest in them.

I closed my eyes tight and thought about my mistress as my hand traveled down my body and I started stroking my cock - it was becoming painfully hard as I thought about her. I moaned and squirmed as I pleasured myself thinking about my mistress.