Oh god...Mistress

--- Austin's Point of View ---

My mistress tasted wonderful, normally I do not like giving girls oral sex but there was just something different about her, I did not want to stop...I craved her.

There is no denying it, I had tried to be a dominant my whole life, trying to take control of the women that I date and sleep with - but it never came naturally to me.

When I would take control of any women that I was with - I would want nothing more than to be tied down and ridden by them, it often felt like I was living a lie.

Fuck, this felt right, submitting to her felt completely right and I was more than willing to obey her every command.

I tried not to groan, my cock and balls ached - but I would be strong and a good boy for her - being collared was one huge step that normally would not be taken so soon, but if I was good she would collar me herself.

I wanted her; I did not want to leave my mistresses side - regardless of the fact that she actually scares me quite a bit.

Notwithstanding of my uneasy fear I was her fucking slave now, her pet, deep down even if I try to fight it I know I will obey her in the end. She had my submission.

She opened up she sheets to the bed and motioned for me to get in, the bed looked very comfortable.

"Strip down to your boxers' pet." She demanded, doing as I was told I crawled in, and she, still naked crawled in next to me. I was nervous.

"Behave yourself, as long as you are good you can cuddle me." She cooed. I tried not to let out joyful squeaks as she moved over and snuggled her back against my front. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her against me tightly.

"Thank you, mistress." I realized that I was going to cry, but I forced myself to hold back tears - but I could not hold back the trembling in my voice.

"Goodnight Pet." I closed my eyes at her words, and tried to put the thought of how horny I was aside and force myself to fall asleep - I did eventually fall asleep but it was a light and unsettled sleep.

I woke up and felt cold. When I opened my eyes I looked up, mistress was dressed and was straddling me, my boxers had been pulled off. I rubbed my eyes, she looked down at me, giving me a little smirk but had a serious look as well.

"M...mistress?" I questioned. I reached up to touch her around the waist.

"Don't touch my pet..." She chastised and I let my hands drop. She leaned down and started kissing my face, slowly - it took me a moment to realize that she was kissing my tattoos.

She made her way down and started working on my chest.

"I've never had a pet that is this heavily tattooed." She commented.

"Do you...not like them?" I questioned, looking away and trying to not let her see my blush.

"Normally I don't, but I like them on you..." She continued to kiss the ones on my stomach. It was in that moment that she grasped my cock - I had not realized that I was rock hard at her kisses.

"Oh god...mistress..." I gasped lifting my hips as she stared slowly stroking.

"Alright pet...you are not allowed to cum, let's see how good your control is..." She teased, I whimpered, loving the feel of her hand wrapped around my cock.