"Architect"

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, smoking, injury possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts, and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Alex's Point of View ---

I could tell that he was struggling with being given control like this, I had a feeling that if I was any other girl he would be riding me hard about now.

His lips were very we and he left behind a feeling of warmth with each kiss that he placed on my throat and jaw.

And his hands on my breast felt amazing, having him on his knees so much in front of me I forgot that he was actually a very powerful man.

His head moved and his lips met mine, this was an easy and natural kiss, languid and sensual, I could taste cigarettes and beer on his breath - not a bad taste, just an interesting one.

When he pulled away I smirked knowing that I had made it so he was now helpless somewhat when it came to making love to a women.

That showed that he was already submitting completely to me.

I reached up and ran my hand though is short hair, he closed his eyes and hummed appreciate.

I tilted my head realizing Austin liked affectionate touch, he was practically purring at my touch.

"Are you sure that you want me to do this?" He was refusing to look at me in the eyes as he asked this question.

I cleared my throat and pulled on his hair a little bit, making him give me his full attention. His blue eyes shifted to me and I saw they were wide with a twinge of fear.

"Don't question me Pet, if I say something I mean it."

He reached down, looking to the side shyly as he guided his cock into me, I moaned and raised my hips to meet his.

"Fuck you feel amazing..."

He complimented; his head buried in my shoulder.

I whimpered, his cock was hard, it almost felt harder than normal - making it feel bigger in me, he was stretching me somewhat painfully.

He started moving against me, putting most of his weight on me - again it was a remind that he was more powerful physically than I was, I submitted to him as best as I could as his hips grinded against me.

Not that I would admit this, but I liked being the submissive one for a bit.

"Mistress I'm scared."

His voice was shaking, his hips never stopped moving but I could feel his body trembling.

"Why Pet?"

"I don't want to watch you with another man."

"I know, that's the point."

He shifted his hips, with his hand he moved and lifted my hips upward a little bit, angling it so it was hitting my pelvic roof and licked of pleasure and pain radiated though my core.

Despite the pain I stayed where he set me, I might be a dominant, but this was his time to be in control and I wanted to obey him mostly.

"It's not fair."

"Isn't it? You lied to me for the third time I think it is, I have been very patent with you, you need to know that your reckless actions have consequences. It will only be for one day, and after I will give you all of my attention again."

"It's going to break me." He sobbed.

"I will put you back together if it does."

He got quiet and focused on fucking me, his hand playing with my nipples and his lips kissing everywhere but my lips.

There was a sound that came from somewhere else in the house, I only realized it as an afterthought because I was so focused on his lips, cock and hands.

"Can I come Mistress?"

'What the hell was that sound?' My mind questioned.

"As I said Pet, you don't need to ask, you can just come when you want too naturally."

"Austin I know you are home, come OUT NOW, what are you..?"

The voice that came just outside the door as his girlfriend came walking in, with a growling moan I felt him come in me no doubt losing all focus at being startled.

I was clearheaded enough to realize that his poor girlfriend had just walked in to watch her boyfriend cum balls deep in his "architect".

I had to force myself not to laugh at the absurdity of this.