Tie

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships, trigger warning for bondage.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Alex's Point of View ---

I walked back to the bed, he was laying down on it, naked, I had never tied him up like this. I pulled out the rope, looking at it I made sure there wasn't any rough spots that would hurt him.

"Stay still pet, this will take a moment for me to properly tie you down."

I started to tie a knot on one wrist, then I tied to off to the edge of the bed where a bar was. I did the  -same thing with the other arm – immobilizing him.

"You are such a good boy... good boy who listens to his Mistress."

I did the same thing with feet, he only struggles a bit when I spread his legs a bit wide, it wasn't wide enough to hurt but clearly he realized that he was now tied and completely restrained. 

When I was done, he was spread wide on the bed, he was looking to the side, tears going down his face.

"What is your color Austin?"

"Green Mistress."

I walked up on the bed and sat down next to him, I reached down and ran my fingers up my leg, I made it up to this thigh, his cock twitched as I reached to his lower stomach.

"You are so vulnerable in this state."

"It scares me Mistress."

"I know, I'll be right back, I have a treat for you."

I slowly slipped off the bed and walked into the other room, pulling out the black little teddy nightgown that was see though, I pulled up my hair, stripping down I walked back into the room.

He looked up at me, and he let out  little gasp, and saw his blue eyes softened.

"Mistress you look so beautiful, did you get that for me?"

"Yes – just for you baby, do you like what you see?"

"Yes Mistress..." He whimpered.

I moved up the bed, and reaching out I started stroking his cock, it hardened instantly in my hand, I moved more up his body and kissed him.

When I was sure his cock was hard enough and I was wet from kissing him, I straddled him and slowly sank down on his cock.

I put my hand on his stomach and started riding him slowly.

He pulled at his restrains, trying to touch me, then leaned back defeated, I let out a giggle.

"You did this on purpose...wearing that, knowing I would want to touch you."

"It's true Pet, that is all part of them fun."

"Mistress, I'm..."

I saw him start to struggle against he bonds.

"Easy baby, don't hurt yourself, are you about to cum?"

"Yes Mistress, I'm so sorry, this is so fast."

"Are your balls aching?"

"Fuck Mistress."

"Watch your language...cum my pet."

I was shocked at how his cock almost seemed to explode in me, he let out strangled cry in near pain, I was shocked at how his hips started to shake a little at the end.

He threw his head back panting, I stayed where I was with him still in me.

I ran my hand up and down his stomach.

"You are so handsome Austin, I can't believe that you are all mine – thank you."

He blushed and looked away, I moved off of him and he moaned at the friction of his now aching cock as I got off him, I laid next to him, grabbing his chin and turning him to face me and kissing him hard.