Give Me The Collar

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, oral and ANAL sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, smoking, injury possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts, and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Austin's Point of View ---

Oliver picked her up instantly before she hit the ground, a serious expression was on his face, she was looking pale and sick – fear pulsed in my heart.

"Do you have a towel, so she doesn't bleed everywhere?"

I realized that she was bleeding all over my white carpet, not that I cared, fear was driving me.

I snapped out of my stupor and ran into the other room grabbing a towel. I went over to Alex and put it under her back, putting pressure on it.

Oliver started walking out of the room.

"Am I allowed to call the ambulance to come get her here, or do I have to walk down the street."

I hesitated, knowing an ambulance will draw attention to me, and I didn't want that on social media.

Oliver shook his head disgust etched on his face.

"You're an asshole if you hesitated right there, are you sure you love her?"

I wanted to defend myself but he lifted her up harder and started for my front door.

"I'll call them..."

"Good, tell them that I will meet them at the bottom of the street."

He left out the door and I got on the phone, I didn't even realize that there were tears going down my face, I told the dispatcher what happened and where they could pick her up. '

--- Alex's Point of View ---

(One Week Later)

I woke up form an afternoon nap in the hospital, looking out the window, I was in the surgical tower at the Intermountain Medical Center in Murray, Utah.

They had to stich me up, and because I have lost so much blood I had to be monitored for a quite a few days.

I had to explain this away with the help of Oliver to my friends and family, they bought it and knew that I needed my space.

I was still so confused about Austin having feelings for me, I know that I felt it to but that was crossing a line.

And with how selfish and secretive Austin was about me, did it matter if he loved me or not? Would he ever be brave enough to let people know that we are together – or would he be scared that someone would find out what I do?

Oliver told me about Austin's hesitation in calling an ambulance, that hurt me more than I could even start to process, would he have just let me die on his bedroom floor?

"Mistress?"

Startled I turned around and looked at the entrance of the room, standing there was Austin.

At least it looked like Austin, shit he looked awful, his hair was now shaved shirt, he looked like he had lost some weight – and there were dark circles under his eyes.

"What...what are you doing here, I told them I didn't want visitors."

"I paid them off..." He stepped forward and I put my hand up.

"Stop please."

"I love you, please...I have missed you so much."

I looked and saw he was wearing the collar and necklace.

"Hand them over Austin." I growled.

"Mistress no..." He sobbed.

"I don't know if I want to continue to have you as my Pet – for now I am going to need them back."

"No..."

"After what you did, not calling the ambulance right away – hesitating helping me? That isn't love Austin, now Give. Me. The. Fucking. Collar."

I looked away from him and held out my hand.

Sobbing I listened as he undid the collar and walking forward, I felt him place it into my hand, I set it on my lap, not looking at him. Knowing if I saw his blue eyes, I would give into him, and demand that he stay with me.

"Leave Austin."

"I can't be without you Mistress – please don't be like this, please don't do this."

"Leave or I'll page the nurse. I love you to Austin, but I can't see you right now."

"I'm so sorry Mistress...I...fuck..." He sobbed and I heard him quickly leave the room, I felt myself start shivering from raw emotions, it was a domination move – making him submit, but I wasn't sure that I wanted to be with him anymore – not after all that had happened.

However, I had a bad feeling about leaving him alone. I needed to feel better before I made any moves forward.