A Strange Meeting

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts, and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Austin's Point of View ---

"I thought it would be me that you want to see...I'm a here for you baby." She pouted.

I put my head in my hands, honestly, she is the last person that I wanted to see, I was confused as to what happened to me.

"If I give you $10,000 will you leave me the fuck alone for a while?"

She let out a gasp and let go of my hand and I pulled it away from her.

"What...I...you can't be serious."

I opened my eyes and let out a sigh and sat up, given how much I make it really wasn't that much to give her, but if it would rid me or her for a while, I would gladly pay for it.

I looked around and saw my phone on the side table, I picked it up and opened a vemo app.

"I'm being serious, will you keep away from me for a week, I know that you are just looking for my wealth for the most part - and are not that interested in me as a person....so do we have a deal?"

She pulled out her own phone and looked down at it unsure as I held my ground and waited until she agreed.

"I want more than just..."

"This is a good deal, please, I need some time with her, we have an agreement, and you need to honor that..."

"Ok..." She meekly replied, with a sigh I sighed over the money quickly, I watched in passive detachment as she stood up.

"B...bye..." She said quietly and sadly, seeing her like that softened my hard heart at her, regardless of the oddness of our relationship and how I have Alex as well, I still in some way cared about her.

"I'll see you soon baby..."

She soon left the room; I was about to pull out my phone and call Alex when a police officer came into the room, looking around as if he was looking for someone.

"Mr. Post...do you have a moment?"

"Uh...sure..."

He came over and stood by my bed. I was half expecting for him to ask for an autograph, but he cleared his throat.

"Can I ask who got you the potstickers?"

It took me a moment to think about what he said and even longer to figure out the answer to the question.

"They were brought over by my girlfriend..."

He looked around confused, I could tell he felt uncomfortable.

"Do you mean the girl that was just here or the other girl that the paramedics saw at your house."

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"My girlfriend was the girl that was just here – and yes she brough me the food, what is this about?"

He nodded.

"We checked the Potstickers quickly, because you were drugged, someone slipped something into them..."

Panic filled me, fuck did Alex eat one? And where the fuck was she?

--- Alex's Point of View ---

"I thought we agreed we would never talk to one another again, how did you even find me?"

"You gave me your number remember?"

I let out a sigh, his Scottish accent always got me some kind of way. It was late at night and were eating at The Belgium Waffle.

I took a bite of my food, I knew there was nothing that I could do about Austin – his manager said that he was recovering and his girlfriend was with him and his family was on the way, and I needed to deal with this situation.

Truthfully Austin isn't the first 'celebrity' that I have hooked up with, I had a passionate but short lived dalliance with a famous actor when I was living in England for a few months about a year ago.

I was shocked that people didn't recognize him, because he was in a Marvel movie, most people were overlooking us.

"So what do you want Richard?"

He raised his eyebrows, my eyes fell to the light Mallen Streak in his hair.

"Full name huh? I think you know what I want Alexa."

"The last time I tried to dominate you...if you recall you went full alpha on me..."

"And you didn't stop me."

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Being with you in any way is just inviting trouble." He took a bite of his pancakes and I could tell by his expression that he enjoyed it, his blue eyes raised up to me, and yes they had a power to make me a little bit weak.

"Sense when was that a problem?" Fuck, he had a point.