Familiar

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, smoking, injury possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts, self pleasuring and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Alex's Point of View ---

I sat and watched him play with himself, I watched closely, I could tell that he was being shy about it, clearly uncomfortable with me watching this transpire, most people did not like when someone watched them pleasure themselves, so his reaction wasn't odd.

I knew that maybe commending him would make him feel more comfortable with what he was doing around me, I wanted to make him comfortable with me more than anything, that was a good foundation to any BDSM relationship.

Trust had to be there or else each encounter would be risky and uncomfortable for everyone involved, and I felt like I was fighting an uphill battle with the fact he was embarrassed by me - or maybe more embarrassed that he was a submissive.

"You are so handsome Pet, I love watching you like this, I love your cock to - I love watching you like this - you are turning your Mistress on." I praised honestly watching him. He was turning me on very much by what he was doing.

"Mistress...thank you...I want to do nothing more than please you, I missed you so much." He moaned with a whimper, I stood up and walked over seeing his eyes were shut tight, and he was shivering - confusing because it was hot in this room.

"Open your eyes, let me see those stunning blue eyes Austin..." I purred, his eyes opened slowly, and he looked up at me, his blue eyes always shocked and stunned me - not just the color but there was something behind them that intrigued me - he was an artist, and I could see the dept of him in his eyes.

I watched him as he kept on stroking his cock and looking at me. Without reaching out and touching him, I leaned down and kissed him, he kissed back and went to stop stroking his cock.

I pulled back. "Don't stop Pet, I just wanted a kiss." I chastised he moaned a bit frustrated and continued, my cell phone beeped and the front door rang.

Austin looked up unsettled, I gently pushed him back down and ran my hands down his thighs.

"Settle yourself my Pet, it is just the pizza, go slow and I will be right back..." I explained.

This was a test, would he let me grab a pizza from someone who I knew for sure knew this was Austin's house - I started to walk to the door of his room, Austin didn't stop me and continued what I demanded he do.

When I reached the door I turned and looked into the room, he was lost in himself, sighing I went to the front door, I opened it with a smile.

Standing there was a normal looking young man, however he looked at me shocked as I took the pizza and smiled at him.

"Thank you, I sent you a tip through the app..." I chirped and shut the door turning to the kitchen, I took out a piece of pizza and started eating it, thinking somewhat to myself that he looked familiar to me but I couldn't place where I saw him before.