Power

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, smoking, possible trigger warning for some parts.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Alex's Point of View ---

He held me tight in his arms, I could feel him shaking, I wiped off my tears quickly, making myself get back into control.

"I'm sorry...you tried to tell me didn't you, and I freaked out – I'm sorry Alex, I thought that it was Richards..."

I felt myself tremble on the inside and goosebumps go across my skin when he called me by my first name.

"I'm sorry I didn't stay and tell you more directly, honestly I was a bit unsure about how you would feel about this situation – hell I wasn't sure how I felt about the situation, a dominant isn't supposed to be impregnated by their submissive."

I said this in an ironic kind of way, because most people assume that it's always the female that is submissive and not the male, the 50 Shades franchise was popular for a reason.

Gently put firmly he pushed me back and looked down at me, confusion on his face and his blue eyes were more intense than I had ever seen them.

"Why would you think that I would feel nothing but joy, I love you Alex...and I love this baby..."

I sat up a bit straighter and looked down at him.

"This doesn't change anything, I am still your dominant, and I am in charge."

"Yes Mistress, I know, did you use mt to get yourself pregnant?"

I tilted my head when he said this, there was something in his tone of voice that made me take pause, I made an educated guess based on how much I know him that he liked the idea.

"Maybe, you are a submissive that I had thought would be perfect to breed with Austin."

I grabbed his hand and put it on my lower stomach.

"And our baby is now growing. So back to the question in hand, what do you want as the father, do you want me to stay around."

He sat up a bit straighter and pulled me again into his him, burying his head into my hair, and neck."

"Yes please never leave me Mistress, I'm not sure I could live without you...either of you." He looked down at my belly as he said this."

"Do you...want me to make love to you again?"

"No pet..." I looked down and that that he was hard again.

"Me being pregnant makes you hard?"

I asked as sort of a playful tease and also because I was curious, pregnant women did it for some guys, he didn't answer and I looked closely at his face.

He was blushing hard, I giggled and gently pushed him onto his back, and straddled him, he looked up at me, nothing but adoration and love in his eyes.

His cock entered into me with ease because I was still wet, he naturally put his arms above his head I started slowly moving against him, I grabbed his hands and put one on my hip and the other right on my stomach.

He let out a happy sigh, and a single tear went down the side of his cheek and he smiled at you.

(2 Hours Later)

I smiled and sat up looking down at a now passed out Austin, I went into the other room and took the shower, I had a lot of his cum in me and it was starting to dry.

I was scared and apprehensive about this baby, I knew that he loved me, but this baby meant that he now held a lot of power over me, and that scared me, this was very odd for a dominant like me.

But I wanted this baby, not just for me but also because it is his as well.

"Mistress?"

I jumped and turned, seeing Austin standing there.

"Can I join you?"

I gave him a smile.

"I would like that pet, come here."

With a smile he opened the door to the shower and stepped in.