He's Tied Up

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts, and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Alex's Point of View ---

He was really good at this, that tongue of him could work wonders, he pulled his head away, I didn't look at him but I could feel him look up at me.

"Mistress..."

"Did I tell you to stop?"

He whimpered, and leaning his head down again he kept on licking my core.

I had to steel my heart and resolve in this, I didn't want to give him up but I couldn't be his dirty little secret as his girlfriend.

"Stop..."

I moved back and looked down at him he looked confused and couldn't meet my eye.

"Look at me Austin."

His beautiful blue eyes looked up at mine, there was such emotion in them that I gave him a smile.

"Get on the floor and knell."

"Yes Mistress."

He did as he was told, but before he kneed a very familiar voice came from the front room.

"Austin...I brough some food, come eat."

He dropped to his knees in shock, and looked at the bedroom door more than a little bit annoyed.

"Mistress...I so sorry, I told her about us and said that I would be doing this with you - and the only way that I would be with her would be if she let me have you - she agreed, fuck she knows to stay away right now..."

I raised my eyebrows at him because I was shocked that he was open with her about our relationship - and that she was alright with it - or was she?

"Clearly her and I need to have a chat..."

With unnatural speed I got dressed again and walked around him, eyeing him up and down, quickly I went over to his closet and went over to his ties that were hanging down from hooks.

I picked one that looked simple, and walked back out into the room.

He looked up at me when I showed him it.

"Is this very important?"

"No.."

"Good, hands behind your back."

Slowly he did, and with quick efficiently I tied his hands behind his back, tightly, I saw him try and move, and felt vindicated when he couldn't move really.

I ran my hand up his back and bicep and then caressed his jaw, I felt his entire boy quake under my touch.

"Don't worry about her - I'll handle it, do you trust me?"

"Yes Mistress."

I could tell by his voice that he was telling the truth, he really did trust me.

"Stay put."

I commanded as I took a deep breath turning from him I forced myself to go to the door and leave the room - I had to actively not look at him because if I did look at him I might lose my nerve.

I slowly walked into the kitchen, I made myself stand up straighter and fix myself with an uncaring gaze. I walked in the kitchen.

She was unpacking some food from many bags, she was humming. She didn't look at me but heard me come in.

"Baby I got a few things from that Chinese's food place we went to a few months back..."

"It looks lovely, thank you for getting it for us."

She turned and looked at me shocked, dropping what seemed to be dumplings on the floor, making sure that I had no expression I walked forward and picked it up, looking at her I put it on the table.

She was smaller and shorter than me, I tried not to let that make me insecure.

"What are you doing here?" She demanded in a very snotty and annoyed voice. I didn't react to that.

"Well I am fucking him - I know that he told you about our relationship, so, why are you here?"

"Where is my boyfriend -d I want to see him." She looked over my shoulder.

I smirked at her, giving her a very direct look, I felt happy when she pulled back a little, I could tell that she was unnerved by me, and that is exactly what I wanted.

"He's tied up at the moment, I think you should leave."

"Austin!" She tried yelling again.

"As I said he's tied up at the moment, thank you for the food, I'm sure he will call when he is done."

She looked at me shocked, we stood there for a while, she was waiting from him, she pounded and then stormed off, I followed her and blocked her when she tried to go to the bedroom.

"As I said, we are busy, he will call you later."

She glared at me and left the house in an almost run. I sighed and locked the door behind her. Not that it would do any good, she knew how to get in.

I sauntered back to the room. I smiled when I saw him kneeling on the floor with his hands tied behind his back, naked and vulnerable, I might not be his girlfriend, but right now he was mine.

"So...do you want some Chinese food Austin?"