Adoration

Authors Note:
You are amazing for reading this, I'm doing my best writing Austin as a submissive and it is a big challenge for me, but a good one.

I hope you're weekend is a safe and fun one.

XOXO

--- Alexa's Point of View ---

As I was driving home, I was trying not to freak out.

Austin was a natural and such a good submissive that I was so shocked that he hadn't been a submissive before - I also didn't think he was lying because I could tell that he would have a bad poker face.

I closed my eyes, getting turned on at remembering how hard he tried to fight his orgasm, and the look of pure bliss on his face as he came, I wanted to make him cum again and again.

I knew that I would have to start off slow, he had been scared quite a few times, even though I saw that he was trying his best to be brave.

Even better he was eager to please me, always a good trait in a submissive. I hoped he would not try and test me, because I was known to be a very disciplined Mistress and I would hate to discipline him.

Pulling out my cell phone I called a leather maker that I knew, I wanted to see his reaction when I presented him with a new collar.

--- Austin's Point of View ---

After eating I dressed and left the food out in the hallway. My heart was heavy as I left the room, holding the room card close, I could not wait to be able to come back here and spend the night with her.

Why was I already missing my Mistress? I drove home in a daze, and when I got there I walked into my house, friends that were staying with me stood up.

"Hell yeah, where were you last night?" They questioned standing up and coming over to me, I shyly blushed at him.

"Just with a girl." I tested, they kept on pressing me for information, and I had to say that I don't fuck and tell. As I walked into my bedroom guilt and shyness came over me. I hated keeping this side of me, keeping my new Mistress a dirty little secret.

But I did not want to leave, I wanted my mistress more than anything.

--- 2 Day's Later ---

I walked up to the room, I was shaking with anticipation - I had been so restless the past few days, I was right on time at 4pm, with a heavy nervous sight I put my key card in and opened it.

Walking into the room and shutting the door behind me I looked up and saw Mistress leaning against the doorway. I set down my large bag that I had a few outfits, clean underwear and all my toiletries, everything I would need to spend nights here.

Looking closer at her I took in a deep gasp as I saw she was wearing a sexy white lace nighty that went down mid-thigh.

"Like what you see pet..." I met her beautiful eyes, before remembering my place, I kneeled and lowered my head.

"Yes Mistress, you look so fucking beautiful." I confessed, putting my hands behind my back, showing her my utter devotion and submission.

"You are so good pet...stand up and come here..." Standing up I did as was told, she gently grabbed me by the front of my shirt and pulled me into the bedroom and gently shoved me onto the bed.

"Strip. Your Mistress is incredibly horny and would like to ride your cock before dinner, if you are good, I have a gift for you." She nonchalantly explained.

"Yes mistress." I was stumbling taking off my pants, she walked forward and moved my hands.

"Let me help pet..." She purred, as she slowly started undressing me, my cock got painfully hard the moment her hand touched my hip as she took off my pants and boxers.

Reaching up her hands traced my tattoos. "I love your tattoos pet...take off your shirt..." She softly cooed I did and looking aside blushing as she slowly ran her hand across my whole body, touching every something tattoo.

"Such a handsome pet..." She complimented, making me blush harder as I stole a glance at her expression- no girl I had have ever been with looked at me with the care and desire that my Mistress was showing now. I had to bite back tears at her clear adoration of me.