Two Choices

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, smoking, injury possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Alex's Point of View ---

He laid himself out on the bed completely undressed, his skin looked clean and soft. He had turned up the heat in the room, I set down the bag that on the ground with a sigh.

Standing in front of the bed I scanned over his body. He was raised up on his arms and he was looking at me...

"Lay down completely on your back, let me see what is mine..." I purred gently, slowly he laid down the whole way. "Who owns this body pet?" I asked firmly.

"You do Mistress, my whole body is yours..." He whimpered, he spread his arms out in a submissive gesture, fuck, Austin was natural at being submissive - seeing him spread out for me on his bed like this - made the dominant in me very happy.

"Hmmm I like your cock pet... who owns that cock?" I asked walking around the bed, looking at him.

"You do Mistress..." He whimpered I looked over at him, worried that he might be crying but he seemed alright. I had never had a sensitive submissive like he was before - I knew I had to take care of his emotional health as well as his physical.

"Remember Austin, just worship, love and obey me and I will take care of you..." I assured, he visibly relaxed at this.

I gently got up on the bed and started at his feet, and I was slowly working my way up his body. I touched every single tattoo on his legs, I felt his shiver as I gently ticked his skin with my short fingernails.

I moved my hand up and ran my nails across his lower stomach, just under his tattoo - careful to not actually touch his cock.

Leaning down I kissed his lower stomach right under his bellow button where had had a tattoo of a person that I could not see clearly in the dim light. I gently ran my tongue across that lower stomach.

"Fuck Mistress...please..." He begged.

I laugh gently because I was so close to his cock and yet so far, I knew that he wanted me to suck his cock - but he did not deserve that at this moment.

"You have so many tattoos, would you get my name tattooed on your body proclaiming that you are mine." I was clearly teasing when I said this.

"If...if you want Mistress..." He moaned, I narrowed my eyes at him, he didn't see because his eyes were closed. Was he serious? I was just teasing him again about it and the many tattoos he has.

"That would actually have to be a choice you make - I can't and won't request something like that. But it would be show of completely ownership of you - and that would please me Pet." I explained gently running my hand up and down his thigh - being careful not to touch his cock. I could tell that it was driving his crazy.

He whimpered as I got off of the bed and walked over to the bag, I pulled out bondage rope, I walked over to the side of the bed, noticing that his cock was hard and he was looking at me with a desperate pleading expression.

"Are you alright with me using this Pet?" I asked. He nodded, I didn't move, he knew better.

"Yes Mistress..." He gently confirmed.

There were four ropes and I laid them out beside him. I gently made a slip knot on each wrist, loose as to not cut off circulation, I tied his left arm to the left upper bed post.

"Now, you have two choices of punishment... One, no talking to me for a whole two weeks and in that time I will be sleeping with someone else. Or two, I fuck someone in front of you and that will be the only time I fuck someone else..." I explained.

I looked at him when he gave a whimpering cry. His expression as a bit heartbreaking.

"No mistress please, that is not fair..." He complained, I walked over to the other side of the bed quickly and started to restrain his other arm, he didn't fight, he let me have my way.

I gave the two choices intentionally, because it would tell me a lot about him by what he picked.

He sobbed gently when I had the other arm stretched up and restrained.

"Shhhhh...." I shushed to sooth him, getting on the bed I kissed his tears and kissed his lips. I straddled him, I had thrown something hard at him.

"I'm going to ride you now, after you cum you will need to make your choice."

I didn't move down yet, but reached behind me and felt how hard his cock is, I felt almost painfully hard in my hand.

"Are you alright cumming inside me Pet?" I asked.

His blue eyes went wide at the question even though there were still tears in them.

"Yes Mistress..." With his permission I slowly sank down onto this cock, doing my best to stay stoic even thought I wanted to moan in pleasure at how good it felt in me as my ass rested on his thighs.