Range

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, smoking, possible trigger warning for some parts.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Alex's Point of View ---

I did my best not to laugh out loud, I mean...this was comical in the worst way.

In a way I didn't like him fighting her for me, that was the dominant side of me that was coming out.

His girlfriend was struggling in his arms.

"How could you do this; she needs to get rid of the baby...I demand that she get rid of it." She screamed, even I balked at her saying that – even if it was in a moment of emotion.

"I'm not getting rid of our baby." I dead panned; I was shocked at the audacity of this women.

Being someone that is in complete and utter control of her emotions, seeing a woman behaving like this, hysterical and out of control made me sick to my stomach, and embarrassed for her.

"You need to stop." Austin growled, he looked over his shoulder and gave me a look, it was a dark and serious look that made me take a few steps back.

"Please leave Alex, I need to handle her – I'll call you soon." His voice was very deep and level, I know it is the wrong time but that tone of voice turned me on. Normally his voice was playful – but his voice went as deep as Jeremy Irons.

I nodded and turned and left right out the front door, and got into my car, taking a deep breath I started driving down his driveway.

My stomach rumbled and I put my hand on my belly, why the hell was I craving grapes for some reason?

I turned down the side of the neighborhood on my way to the Smith's that was near by to get some.

--- Austin's Point of View ---

I held her as she struggled hard against me - and kept a firm grip on her when I heard Alex leave in her car I let my girlfriend go and she started hitting my chest and getting upset.

I looked down shocked that she was crying.

"How could you do this..."

I pushed her back; she wasn't that strong but the constant hitting was hurting, and I was shocked at how out of control she was being.

"You need to calm down, you knew that we were sleeping together, and a baby tends to be a consequence when two people make love."

I realized that I was talking to her like she was a child, but she was acting like one.

She looked up at me, her dark brown eyes were wide with shock.

"You want this baby? You want this baby with HER?"

I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Yes I want this baby." I was shocked that she would even ask such a thing, clearly my actions answered that, I did put my body between her and Alex.

She stopped fighting and stepped back and a ways, wrapping her arms around herself.

I suddenly felt like the biggest asshole in the world, I had been an awful boyfriend, and regardless of how alright with this Alex was, I was basically having my cake and eating it too, it was sickening to say the least – and I felt awful doing it.

"I'm sorry that this happened, and I will continue to date you – because Alex has told me to, but I am not going to give her up."

She sobbed gently and turned away, I put my hand on her shoulder.

"Get dressed and I'll call a car for you, I think we need some time away from one another."

"So you are going to spend some time with her?"

I raised my eyebrows, I took a brief moment to think about it, then shook my head.

"Actually, I think I need some time alone, I haven't had that in a while..."

It was something that I didn't realize until just now, I needed a moment, a little bit of time by myself to think things over, I should go to the shooting range to let off some steam.