Please...

--- Alex's Point of View ---

I felt myself slowly start to wake up, I opened my eyes and looked over to the side of me and let out a happy sigh. Austin, my handsome Pet was laying beside me and playing on his phone. He hadn't noticed that I was awake and I didn't alert him to the fact that I was right away.

I was enjoying looking at him then after a moment he glanced over at him, startled he dropped his phone on his chest, I let out a laugh at how cute he looked flustered.

"Mistress, are you feeling better?" He rolled over on his side and he put a hand over my waist - as we faced each other in bed I noticed that it was now dusk outside.

"How long was I asleep?" I questioned looking around.

Looking back up at Austin - his blue eyes looking at me with desire I moved more forward and snuggled up against him. He seemed to like me being that close and wrapped his arms around me.

"About eight hours...I was going to wake you if you slept over ten...because that would have been to long." He explained. I nodded - that sounded reasonable, I realized that I really did need to start watching myself and making sure that I slept enough, raising my head I kissed him on the lips.

He let out a pleased sigh and wrapped his arms around my waist and roll over on his back, it was a bit to forceful for me. I pulled away from the kiss and gave him a pointed glare. His eyes went a little bid wide as he seemed to realize that he should not have done that - that he had crossed a line.

"Watch your self Pet, the quickest way to get me angry is when you try and assert your dominance Pet." I growled, he instantly got up out of the bed, keeling down on the floor he put his hands behind his back, a submissive posture.

I smiled at that - because it was exactly what I expected a submissive to do. Sitting up I walked over and stood beside him, putting my hand on his jaw I pulled his head against the side of my leg, he nuzzled against me.

"I'm sorry Mistress..." He apologized. I jumped when a phone rang from the bedside table - it was his phone. I didn't move.

"Can I get that Mistress?" he questioned gently.

"Yes Pet..." I agreed as it started ringing again after it had ended. Getting up he went and answered it. I sat on the bed and watched, after a moment he hung up, he was looking down and not meeting my eye.

"Mistress...something with my music has come up...may I be excused for a day or so?" He questioned worried, looking at him closely I saw that he was shaking. My heart softened at seeing him this vulnerable. Standing up I walked over to him and put my hand on his arm.

"Normally I would demand that you stay - but as I said our relationship is different - go handle what you need...but take your necklace and wear it - so you know who you belong to - and take the collar as well. Text me when you are ready to meet up again." I explained, rubbing his arm in a comforting manner.

"Thank you Mistress..." He leaned down to kiss me - stopping, I moved up and kissed him on the lips. With a blush he got dressed and quickly left the room. After a moment I realized that I was starving and went down to the Steak Pit to get some dinner.

--- Austin's Point of View ---

I had forgotten that I had a photo shoot to do, it was late, and the house was empty. I had asked everyone to leave me alone, I had texted my Mistress and she said that I should come up to see her tomorrow morning.

I was laying on my bed, wearing both the necklace and collar. I had been thinking all day about how natural I feel when I am with her.

Fuck, I wanted my beautiful Mistress...I was missing her so much that I literally felt sick to my stomach at being away from her, something that both confused and scared me.

Me

Mistress...I need you. Please.

Mistress

What is wrong Pet?

Me

I don't know, I just need you. Can you please come to my house? I'll do anything and let you do anything to me.

Mistress

Are you not worried about being seen?

Me

I don't care, I just want you and only you. Please mistress, I am begging.

She did not reply for a long time and I started getting worried, my entire body started to tremble.

Mistress

Give me directions to your house and how to get to the front door, I want you on the front porch, shirtless and kneeling with your collar waiting for me - I'll be there in about 30min, understand.

My mouth went dry as I gave her directions, I decided to take a quick shower so I would be all clean for her.