Getting Back Control

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, smoking, possible trigger warning for some parts.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Austin's Girlfriend's Point of View ---

I was being driven home from the car that he had called for me, I let out a sigh and leaned my head against the window with a sigh.

I was hoping that he would have forgotten about the pot stickers, I was hoping that he would blame that slut Alex for it, but he didn't, he never puts her down.

I put my head in my hands.

So she was pregnant? The very fact enraged me and I wanted to claw her eyes out.

I had been bugging him about having a baby for months, hinting at it, handing him babies at parties and telling him he would make a good dad, I hoped that he would want to make me a mom.

I loved him, sure I loved his money and that was a huge plus when it came to dating him, it drew me in at first – I can't lie, his money was the main reason that I talked to him at first, but after getting to know him.

Why did she have such a hold on him, I had once tried to domianate him, but he had said I just "didn't have it."

I was scared what would happen when she gave birth to the baby. And it hurt that he didn't see this baby as a mistake – but as something that he wanted.

I wanted to vomit when he said that he was with me because Alex told him to be, if I was smart I would leave, but I am not lying when I say that I am in love with him.

What can I do to make him love me more.

--- Austin's Point of View ---

I fired my gun at the target, I had bought out the entire range for the next five hours and I was going through so much ammo.

I grabbed another gun and started firing again.

I was thinking about my girlfriend and Alex, I was so confused, I did care about my girlfriend, she had been with me though the pandemic and was the one who stayed by my side...

But my feelings for Alex were strong and unrelenting, and now she was carrying my baby. I loved them both, unequally, but love is still love.

I forced myself to focus on the tarted and got some of my aggression out, after a while I handed the guns back to the attendant and took off my headphones and went to leave and go back home, grabbing my keys I walked down the wall.

There were dark curtains down the hall and I cried out in shock when someone grabbed my arm and pulled me into a small alcove in the hallway.

My mouth was covered and in the darkness I saw Alex standing there, her eyes narrowed and looking up at me, I could feel the fury radiating off of her. I was both frightened and relieved so see her.

"I'm going to remove my hand and you are going to be quiet, right Austin?"

I nodded, my heart was beating so fast and I was so turned on at this, but also I was scared shitless – but again in a good way – how did she get in here? I was turned on beyond what I thought possible given my mood.

She removed her hand and placed it at my waist, the contact made my heart hammer even harder, if that was possible – I loved this woman's hands on me.

"Just because I am pregnant and you are still with her doesn't mean that you are in charge here...I'm done being nice, you are my submissive, mine Austin. The baby changes nothing."

I let out a shuttering sigh.

"That baby means you have more power over me than you know my love, but, what...what are you going to do to me?"

"I have an RV parked outside, I asked your manager if you have anything coming up, you don't, call someone to pick up your car, we are leaving for a while, do you consent?"

She put her hand on my cheek, it was a gentile touch, that seemed out of place with her rough and angry words.

"Yes Mistress."

"Good boy, now get fucking moving, we have a ways to drive."