Safe Word

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, injury, and possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts, and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Alex's Point of View ---

We walked to the bedroom, I could tell by his shoulders that something was wrong, there was tension in them.

When we were inside he turned and faced me, he looked down shyly.

"Yellow Mistress."

I wasn't mad at him using the safe color - and to be honest I was not surprised that he was using the color.

"What is wrong Pet? Talk to me."

"I...I don't think I am ready for that..." He looked down, he was doing what he was supposed to, and it would be stupid and rough if I didn't work around this.

"Alright...we will put in a pin in it and come back to it, however I think you will enjoy it - most men do when they get over the initial fear."

He looked up shocked, his blue eyes were wide, my heart melted looking at them, he really was handsome and I felt lucky to have him in this way.

"You are not going to punish me for not doing what you wanted?"

My heart gently broke at that - and I tilted my head and gave him a wicked but flirty smile.

"No, you haven't done anything bad...yet."

I walked forward and gently reached up and touched his shoulder pressing down.

He got the hint and kneeled before me, looking up at me so submissive and caring that I ran my hand across his jaw.

"You haven't shaved today."

"Do you want me to shave it Mistress?"

"No...I want to feel the roughness against my thighs."

I left him keeling there and stripped down - going slowly, knowing and loving that his eyes were on me, when I was finally naked I started walking backwards to the bed and pulling myself up on it, spreading my legs.

Raising myself up no my elbows I looked at his expression, I could see the pure want and desire across his face.

"I need some attention Pet, could you be good boy and come here and please your Mistress."

He moved so quickly to get up that he stumbled a little bit, almost falling down as he got up to his feet, he moved over to the bed and crawled on the foot of the bed.

"What do you want me to do Mistress?"

"I thought it was obvious, eat me out until I tell you to stop."

He whimpered as he moved forward between my legs, I laid my head back and I felt the scratchiness of his beard on my inner thigh.

Somehow I could feel how nervous he was doing this, with hesitation his lips met my core, I let out a moan at the feel of his tongue.

"Fuck Pet, you are so handsome and you make me feel amazing, I missed being with you so much."

The praise made him work a little bit harder in pleasing me, and he went at my core with wonderful roughness.

I put my hand behind my head, allowing my body to relax as he pleased me.

After a moment I moved up and reached down grabbing his collar and pulling his head up, whipping myself from his mouth.

"Have you found someone to be with?"

A part of me knew that I might regret asking him this but the question was going to kill me unless I knew a definitive answer.

"Yes...I...I got back together with my girlfriend."

When he said this I pulled on his collar a bit more roughly and he let out a whimper at being choked, but I instantly caught myself - making sure my jealously couldn't be easy detected in this situation.

"Well continue..." I let got of his collar and laid back down.

"Have you found someone Mistress?"

"No...I haven't had the time." I tried to sound lighthearted and joking about it but my heart ached at idea of him being with her.

He moved forward and licked my core before starting to eat me out again, I had to force myself to not cry.