Where Do I Find Her?

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, smoking, possible trigger warning for some parts.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

---- Alex's Point of View ---

I didn't stop moving until I was at the bottom of the street and at my car – I didn't even stop when a Pizza guy came walking up the driveway -giving me a worried look, I had moved so much that I felt like vomiting.

I got into the car and instantly my stomach turned, I had to leave and vomit down the side of the hill by his house.

Whipping my mouth I got back into my car with a sigh.

The tears had stopped and I was now shaking in fear or anger, I was alternating between the two.

Did he really not want this child?

I put the car in drive, I was going to go up to snowbird at the condo, I needed to get far away from where he lived.

I was driving up the canyon when I put my hand on my lower stomach, I was terrified at doing this alone, I mean, I had the money and means to be a single mom and I would do it.

"Maybe dad will come around." I softly comforted myself and the baby. I would call Richard when I got settled, and I should eat – when I was upset I wouldn't eat, but that wasn't an option right now.

Seeing Austin like that was scary, I knew that if he ever wanted to play, I would have to discipline him for acting that way – if I ever saw him again.

I smiled knowing that I was still thinking like a Mistress. At the same time it made me bitterly sad.

The next little while everything was almost mechanical in what I was doing – I got up to the room, took a shower and ordered some room service.

I laid down on the bed, waiting for the food and doing my best to calm myself down, my hand over my stomach humming softly.

--- Austin's Point of View ---

"Yeah...bring it right in here."

The pizza boy shyly walked into my house and handed it to be, I handed him a $100, and told him to keep it, he thanked me and left, closing the door behind him I was left in utter silence.

Still sitting I opened it and took a bite of pizza.

I had no idea what to do. I had missed her so much, and seeing her face like that, so scared of me – I took another slice of pizza and pulled out my cell phone.

I texted my girlfriend to come over, I needed her to let out some anger.

(5 Hours Later)

--- Austin's Point of View ---

She was panting in bed when I got up off of her and putting on some boxers I made my way to the bedroom door. 

"Where are you going?"

"You can stay or go if you like, I'm going for a smoke – don't follow me please."

I had fucked my girlfriend so hard and without any love, she didn't seem to care she was just happy with some attention, I closed my eyes and thought about my mistress dominating me, it was the only way that I can cum now.

I stepped outside in the cold night and lit up a cigarette, taking a drag.

Maybe I had reacted to harshly, I mean...maybe. I put my head in my hands and let out a frustrated sigh.

Fuck, where do i find her?