As A Man

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, injury possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts, and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Alex's Point of View ---

She looked at him and I looked at her.

"Austin?" She whined.

"He's not going to listen to you."

"Shut up."

She snapped at me, I had to move again and block her way. She looked me up and down again, she didn't look impressed.

"Why can't you let him go? Seriously this is making you look bad."

"I don't know what kind of hold you have on him..."

She looked me up and down, as if she couldn't fathom that Austin would pick me over her.

"I have a better hold than you did, if you don't leave, I will call the cops, and Austin will side with me on this."

"You're a bitch, are you even an Architect?"

"I'm assuming you are at least moderately intelligent...although your current actions speak otherwise, clearly I am not who I said I was, I have been seeing him for a while."

She gasped as I gently pushed her in the direction of the door.

"I don't disagree with that; however you really need to talk to someone about your feelings, and stop acting foolish, he isn't going to go back to you."

Gently I showered her out the front door, she turned and glared at me, I was a bit bigger than her, so I think she knew I'd win a fight if it came to that.

"I'm going to have Austin change all the codes and locks so you can't get in again."

I shut the door and stepped back, watching through the windows on the side, finally she started running down the driveway.

With a deep sigh I turned and slowly walked into Austin's bedroom.

A single bedside light was on and he was sitting on the bed, with his head in his hands. It cast him in an errie shadow.

Slowly I walked forward and reached out and cup his chin and make him look up at me, I looked and saw tears going down his face.

"Don't leave me again Mistress."

"I'm not going anywhere, unless you ask me to."

I gently pushed him back on the bed and straddled his hips.

"I hate that I have made that fear a reality for you, you shouldn't be afraid me leaving you because of something that you can't control."

"Do you love me Mistress?" He looked down; I could feel how he was slightly trembling.

"Yes I do Austin, and that is a problem. A problem that is more dire than I have been willing to let myself feel or acknowledge."

He looked up at me, his blue eyes wide with shock and worry. His body moved and his put his hands on my hips, I shuffled and adjusted myself - we were now in a relaxed and easy position.

"Why, why is that a problem, why is our love a problem?"

"Because I am your Mistress, this is a very odd kind of relationship even the added complication of getting feelings for one another...it makes it hard to discipline you, to be your Mistress... I fear that I can't be both."

He dropped his head and leaned against my chest.

"Are you going to leave me?"

"No, as I said, I am not going anywhere...I won't leave unless you ask me to. But it is nearly impossible for us to be together the way that you want us to be. I can't be something that I'm not, I don't think I would be able to be your girlfriend and you Mistress - and I can't not be your Mistress."

He let out a sob, I felt myself swallow, I had been playing with this in my head. Trying to figure out how to make it work but I couldn't figure it out.

I put my hands on his cheeks and lifted his head up, it was heavy and I have to force his eyes to meet mine.

"If you want to you can have a girlfriend aside from me, I will keep this secret and we can continue to see one another...and I will do the same."

"That's unfair."

I leaned forward and kissed him gently, after a few moments he responded to the kiss more, I could taste the salt of his tears as we kissing. I was just going to sit here and enjoy kissing him.

He pulled back, leaning in and whispering in my ear.

"Will you let me make love to you - as a man - not a submissive, at least once?"