Good Boy...

Waring: Contains BDSM and sexual discipline.

--- Austin's Point of View ---

Her kisses were lazy and not demanding, almost as soon as she started, she stopped and crawled off of me. I pouted at her. She saw this and smiled at me.

"Don't pout Pet, you'll get attention...after you take your punishment." She explained, my body started shaking at the idea of having to listen why another takes her. She quickly texted someone on her phone.

"You ready?" She questioned, putting on her boots, I stood up and waited for her to get ready. She gently walked out the door and I followed her down the hall, doing my best not to look at her ass as she walked.

She did not go the normal way out of the building, but went into a door that said, 'Employees Only', she turned and looked at me when we started down the stairs. She looked at her phone again before putting it away.

"You didn't want to be seen, so we will stay out of the public eye." She explained.

"Thank you, Mistress..." I followed her and we went out the side door and right into the forest. She walked ahead of me until we were deep in the trail, then she hung back and offered me her hand.

I took it without hesitation, interlacing our fingers.

"You know, I'm not embarrassed by you..." I muttered, stopping she turned and faced me.

"I...know... I didn't think you were..." She looked confused.

"I just...keeping this secret...." I muttered, she reached up on her tip toes and cupped my cheek, with a happy sigh I leaned into it.

"We are just starting out, it's okay and I'm not going to pressure you, you wearing my PET necklace will be enough..." She explained. Wordlessly we continued to hike when her phone gave a text message alert. She took it out and looked at me.

"You ready for your punishment..." She purred playfully.

"Now?" I gasped in shock.

"Don't you want to get this over with?" She questioned, she pulled on my arm, reluctantly I followed her. I hated this... but I wanted to be with my Mistress and I had a feeling that this wasn't going to be the only time she has to discipline me.

Silently I followed, we went back up the stairs and to the room, I hesitated when I saw a man leaning against the door frame, waiting. He looked like a cross between Zac Efron and Liam Hemsworth, he was uncomfortably handsome.

"Don't worry, I have some serious information on him, he will keep his mouth shut." She informed me, I wasn't worried about that.

"Hello Hawk." She greeted, he nodded, and only glanced at me before looking back at her.

"Did you bring what I asked?" She questioned him, he held out a large piece of bondage rope, she put the key in the door and opened it taking the rope.

"Hawk wait for me in the bedroom please..." He walked right back into the bedroom obediently.

"A submissive of yours?" I questioned, suddenly feeling inadequate and possessive.

"Our relationship isn't something you need to worry about, kneel down in the corner of the room." Her voice was unusually firm. I did as was told - she walked over and pulled my arms behind my back.

She took a while, but after a moment of tying my hands behind my back she stood up and left the room.

She came back into the room with the collar that she had gotten me and put it around my neck, and then pulled a chain from the side table and chained me to a bracket that was right by the floorboard, almost hidden.

I struggled a little bit, I couldn't move my arms and I was chained in place. I looked up at her, this hurt so much, I didn't want my Mistress giving attention to someone else, and I sure as hell didn't want to hear it.

"I'm sorry pet, I'll try not to prolog this, be a good boy and stay here, don't make a fuss. If you are able to comply with this and not use the color RED or cry out I will be rewarded with my attention, and caring all night...nod if you understand."

I nodded, before looking down and slumping, trying not to cry.

"Good boy..." I started shaking as I hear her leave the room and go back into the bedroom.