Punishment

--- Alex's Point of View ---

I was happy that he was hugging me, I enjoyed having him close and I wanted him to wear my collar at all times, it really suited him.

However - I hated what I was about to do, this was going to be a test of his sincerity, there had been pictures on Instagram of him with another girl who was getting awfully close to him - there were rumors that he had hooked up with this girl during the two days we were separate.

This was going to be a test in honestly, I was a good reader of people's expressions and emotions and I knew that I would be able to easily tell if he was lying.

If he lied to me, I knew that this relationship wouldn't really work, if he told the truth - I would take him immediately as my submissive without reservation.

--- Austin's Point of View ---

I felt her soft hand grip the back of my neck, she pressed me down.

"Mistress?" She was digging her nails into me a little bit, it didn't hurt to much so I simply obeyed her.

"I'm going to ask you a question pet...and it is in your best interest to be honest with your mistress..." Her voice held almost a melody to it.

"Yes Mistress." I whimpered.

"You are a celebrity, so your life is well documented...did you do anything with that tiny black-haired girl yesterday or the day before?" She questioned, there was no hesitation in her voice and it was all domination.

My heart sank, I was about to lie, but she was my mistress, I had to be honest with her, I wanted her to know that she could trust me to tell her the truth.

"Yes mistress, I did do something." I confessed; she gripped the back of my neck tighter.

"What did you do?" She pressed.

"I slept with her Mistress..." I whimpered, she let out a deep sigh and didn't take her hand off of the back of my neck, she released me, leaning back on my heels I looked up at her.

She had a very serious and stern look, it looked like she was thinking something over.

"I...I'm sorry mistress..." I was anxious, so I did not move.

"I can't punish you to harshly, but if you want to be in a serious Dom and Sub relationship with me...I don't share Austin... do you understand?" She growled at me.

"Yes Mistress... I won't do it again." I looked down, she stepped forward and tilted my head up by putting her fingers under my chin.

"Think it over carefully Pet, I'm serious about this, when you are contracted to me, that is it - there will be serious consequences if you let other women touch you. I want you to make sure that you are ready for that kind of commitment...." Leaning over she kissed me on the mouth. I let out a very submissive whine and tried to deepen the kiss.

"Easy pet, I am quite upset at you... let's take a quick nap and then I will handle your punishment." She walked over to the bed and crawled in. I was excited as I got into the bed with her, I was about to put my arm around her waist when she turned to face me and gave me an evil smile.

"You're not allowed to touch me..." She teased, turning back around.

"Yes mistress..." I laid my head down and looked at her, it was painful, and my cock was hard just watching her laying there as her breathing slowed. I had to stop myself from reaching out to her.

I couldn't fall asleep, I was turned on and frighted at the idea that when she woke up - I would be punished somehow.