Phone Call

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships so trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Alex's Point of View ---

I sat up and took the saltines and slowly started eating them, I moved to the edge of the bed and he knelled before me, putting his head in my lap.

I used one of my hands to play with his beard and the other to eat gently.

"Are you...is my baby making you sick?"

The questioned surprised me and looked at him curious, there was such, what would I call it...guilt in his voice.

"Sometimes, but that is normal for pregnancy, especially early on."

I assured him, I knew this from basic health and what my doctor had said, so far I was hoping that my luck would hold and I would have a very clean and easy pregnancy, but I knew better than to count on it, this was after all my first child.

"I hate that I caused this."

I gave a bemused look at him, knowing full well that he couldn't see it.

"Caused what, this baby?"

"Yes."

I felt a twinge of hurt at that, but I knew that I didn't want to jump to conclusions about what he was saying.

"It took two of us...do you not want this baby."

He looked up at me sharply, hitting his cheek on my elbow, he looked shocked.

"That's not what I mean, I mean I'm sorry our baby is making you sick, and I wish there was something I could do."

"You did something."

I took another bite of the crackers, giving him a smile.

"You know it would be nice if you were naked and kneeling at my feet pet."

I watched as he obeyed without hesitation, I looked at him naked, doing my best not to ogle at him, I loved what I was seeing.

I finished eating and I felt like my stomach was at ease.

"Come lay down beside me." I commanded, he did as he was told and laid down beside me, he was looking down refusing to meet my eyes, that was curious to me.

"What is it Pet?"

"I...I want to hold you and touch you Mistress."

"Explain further."

He looked away, it made me think about his stage person that he often portrayed, always happy, willing to party, have fun, unlimited energy. I think people would be shocked to see how shy he can be, and somewhat reserved.

"I see...come here."

I opened my arms and helped move him on top of me, I threaded my hand though his hair and pulled him in for a forced kiss, he whimpered when I bit his lip, leaving a bit of a mark, but he didn't stop kissing me.

He pulled his lips from mine.

"I love you Mistress...I love you..."

There was a desperation to his voice that made me want to cry, I grabbed his hair and pulled his head to the side and started to kiss his neck, leaving a nice love bite.

We both jumped when his cell phone rang, annoyed I looked over at him.

"Mistress, that's my managers ring tone."

"I would never get in the way of your work, answer it."

"Thank you Mistress..." he got up and answered the phone.

"Hello..." you watched him closely, seeing his face change after a moment of talking to him, your stomach got upset again and seeing his distress.