Collar

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, smoking, injury possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts, and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Alex's Point of View ---

I woke up shortly before dawn, slowly I sat up maneuvering myself from Austin's arms and slowly sliding out of the bed, doing my best not to wake him up by going slowly about it.

Standing beside it I looked down at him closely.

He was sleeping on his side, his breathing was very slow and he was curled up slightly.

I looked down at myself and realized that I needed to get dressed, later today I would be wearing a flimsy little red short nightdress with no underwear and a long silk black robe.

The guy that would be over here today would be bringing me the outfit.

I went over to his dresser and opening up a drawer I picked out one of his over sized shirts and put it on - I wasn't overly small but I felt tiny in his shirt - leaning down I sniffed, I loved how it smelled like laundry detergent and a faint smell of cigarette smoke.

I let out a soft and sad sigh, my handsome pet smoked a bit too much.

I looked at the time and I noticed that it was 6 in the morning.

Walking back I looked down at Austin, he had moved from his side to his back.

He really was handsome, and he pouted as he slept - he had a troubled look on his face that worried me a little bit.

I went over to the other dresser across the room and pulled out my cell phone, looking over I grabbed his dog collar and tag - I wanted Austin to be wearing it today.

I saw that I had gotten a text from a guy that would agree to sign a non-discloser agreement to protect Austin, and he would allow himself to be used today.

His name was Oliver, and he was very handsome.

I texted him asking if he needed anything, he said he would bring anything he would need - and that he would be over here at 10 in the morning, I told him to wear normal street clothes.

I went into the kitchen and looked in the cupboard and fridge, I pulled out some stuff to make some egg sandwiches with some yogurt for a side.

I wanted my pet fed well and by my hand before things got started- it was a territorial thing.

As I started cooking I sighed deeply thinking things over, I normally didn't mind disciplining a submissive, but this was a severe one and I knew that it would hurt him deeply.

He had to know that he couldn't lie and hurt me like that again.

I also was starting to realize that I have feelings for him, ones beyond submissive and dominant. I had no idea what to do about it because this was new emotional territory for me.

I had just fried up the eggs and added spices to them when I heard him cry out startling me.

"Mistress? Are you here?" There was a panic in his voice.

"I'm in the kitchen Pet." I yelled back, I started adding mayo and cheese to the slices of bread when Austin came into the room.

I looked up at him, he was shirtless and wearing pink sweatpants and was barefoot.

"What...what are you doing?"

"Making your breakfast Pet."

"T...thank you. I was scared when you were not in bed with me."

"I'm sorry pet, I want you fed before the other submissive comes over."

I could hear him let out a soft whine.

"I will willingly submit to my punishment."

I looked over at him, my eyes meeting his bright blue ones as he looked down submissively. He looked heartbroken but he seemed resigned.

"Come here pet."

He came over, and I set down the mayo and I wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed him on the lips, he kissed back, there was passion and love behind this kiss and his hands wandered a bit more than they should have for a submissive.

When I pulled away I saw that he was crying his blue eyes holding such emotion behind them, I kissed the tears that were going down his cheeks, cupping his face in my hands.

"It will be over soon, and after I will take care of you and I will never touch another submissive as long as we are together." He let out a soft sob.

"Thank you, is there anything I can do to help with breakfast Mistress?"

He pulled back out of my arms trying to gather himself.

"Please cut up some fruits."

I pointed at the bananas and apples that were in a bowl on the table.

"Yes Mistress."

I made myself focus on the food, because if I didn't I would all but thrown on him the ground and ride him, he had this affect on me, he could turn me on in an instant.

I grabbed the collar from the table, turning I presented it to him, without being asked he kneeled on one knee before me and bowed his head, I attached the leather collar around his neck.