Discipline Tactics

Warning: This story contains some uncomfortable situations, consensual but serious BDSM, rough sex, and sexual and physical violence. All sex is consensual, if you have trouble with this or BDSM please do not read.

--- Alex's Point of View ---

I let go of his collar and he fell back onto the bed - I could tell by the look that he had enjoyed that, I did like feelings his cum in me, he seemed to cum a lot and get lost in the feelings. A wonderful trait in a submissive.

"Alex..." Be breathed, I had no idea what came over me, I instantly backed handed him. It wasn't all that hard but it did shock him and there was a red mark across his cheek.

His head was turned to the side and he was breathing hard, trembling gently.

"Oh god, pet..." I started to apologize; I was not sure that he deserved to be roughly handled, and we had not touched on the issues of his physical limits. I knew better than that.

"I'm sorry for talking out of turn mistress...I don't mind being disciplined when it is called for...I stepped out of line Mistress" He apologized quickly, I could tell by his voice that

"I'm sorry myself pet, I warned you that I could be a volatile." Gently I reached down and cupped his cheek, he flinched at first and then with a content sigh then turned into the touch.

"I can't keep away from you Mistress, please don't leave..." He begged.

I was about to calm him down and offer to spend the next few days with him when there was an alarm on the wall and suddenly, I noticed what looked like an intercom.

"What the hell is that..." I started to question, worry filling me - I had no idea what kind of set up this was.

"Fuck someone is at the door of this bunker..." He muttered. Suddenly a voice came though the intercom.

"Posty, hey man what are you doing, come on out, the ladies are here and lets grab a beer - you can't stay in the damn bunker all day..." A guys voice boomed, you could hear female giggling behind him.

"Fuck Mistress that's my friend I had no idea..." He started to explain, I got off him and started to untie him naturally - I knew when play time was done.

"Behave pet, handle and get rid of them as soon as you can." I commanded, there was no way I was going to show them that I was here.

"What...what are you going to be doing...please don't leave." He begged again, I moved forward and started kissed him gently on the lips, after a moment

"I'll be watching from afar pet...now go and handle that - behave yourself, with the girls..." I purred. He started getting dressed, then going to the other room he came back wearing a simple white shirt.

He touched my hips as he walked by and I waited as he answered the door. I heard gigging from the girls and soon I listened as they walked up the stairs and into the distance. I could tell that he had left the door open.

After a while I left the bunker and walked to his house, this might end up being a wonderful display of my discipline tactics, if he flirts to much with the women in the house.

Authors Note:
Sorry, Wattpad deleted my companion Post Malone story DADDY from my account, I will be slowly adding the chapters again and edit them to make sure I do not violate any terms, as well as condensing chapters to make fewer overall chapters.

Thank you all for your support in reading my stories, it means a lot to me and I work hard on the stories, and this is the first time one of mine has been deleted. Have a wonderful day everyone.

XOXO