Home

This Chapter is gonna be a short one, it's mostly explains Lacey's heritage and background

______

The Ninja were training when Wu hears them arguing. Today, yet again, it was about something stupid.

Lacey let's out a bored huff, annoyance shown on her face as Kai, Jay and Cole complained about Zane, since he was weird.

"Sensai, Zane's...weird." Kai said, frowning as the sensei stood next to them.

"What is weird? Someone who is different or someone who is different than you?" Wu questioned, raising an eyebrow. There was definitely some shade there, Lacey noted.

"No, Sensei. He's 'weird' weird." Cole says, shaking his head. He gestures to the weird White Ninja who had interrupted their training.

Lacey got up as the others finished talking, or as she thought, complaining about Zane. The mailman soon arrived.

"Mail!" Kai, Cole and Jay yelled in unison.

"Let's see. A letter from Jay's parents. Kai has a fan letter. Oh, something from Cole's father." The postman says as the three guys grab their letters

"What, no package? I'm expecting something from Creatures, Beasts, and Beyond," Cole frowns in confusion, staring at the Postman.

"No. Nothing from...uh-uh. Here it is," the postman hands a box to Cole as Lacey walks towards him.

"Hey, kiddo." Cole ruffles her hair. "Ha! Rocky's gonna love this!" He exclaimed as he runs to his dragon.

"Hello Lacey," The postman greets with a smile. Lacey gives him a small smile back "Hello." she said politely.

"Here, I have your package for you" He hands her a box. Lacey grins widely before thanking him and running to her room. She had ordered a few ancient books.

Mostly containing information about the Night Line, mostly about her family and bloodlines, she came from a big magical family. She was a Sorceress-in-training, she was still learning. But she needed to know more about her family. She wanted to know more about her parents.

They had died when she was, what? One? Two? They had died, that's what she knew from Sensei. But she just didn't know how, she was here at the Monastery, her parents had left her with Wu. For her protection, they were good friends with him and they trusted him.

But she knew that Sensei was still hiding something from her, something dark about her parents and what happened to them.

She quickly opened the box and grinned, she took one of the books out and placed it on her bed. She took the box and put it near the corner of her bed.

She leaned against her pillows and read the title, staring at the title.

Magic of Ninjago

It explained about almost every magical creature, including the golden weapons and the elemental masters. That was an important part of Ninjago history, how could they not add it.
She turned the page and began reading.