*Bonus; First Impressions.*

"LLOYD!"

"LLOYD!"

The Green Ninja yelps when he turns around and sees a figure collide with him, he laughs, immediately hugging back.

The stood before the new school, his Uncle's school to be specific. He had turned Lloyd's old school, Darkley's Boarding School for Bad Boys into his own school, called Wu's Academy for Great Children.

Currently, they stood near the entrance as Lloyd had arrived with his parents on his dragon. Apparently, his father had decided to buy a Monastery in a remote village. Where he would teach after his redemption.

Lacey hugs him tightly. "Oh, I missed you so much!" She sqeals happily.

Lloyd laughs, pulling away. "We just saw each other a week ago after we defeated the Overlord." He smiles, letting out a sigh as he remembered the whole ordeal.

Lacey gives him a soft look, she looks behind him to see his parents, Misako and Garmadon walking towards them. She clears her throat, standing up straighter.

She quickly fixes her appearance, setting her hair right, making sure her clothes are all right, which she thought were awful for a first impression.

She was only wearing some white jean shorts with some black high tops and a blue tank top that brought out the sparkle in her blue eyes. She thought it was inappropriate as it wasn't formal enough.

Especially since the tank top was tight around her...chest. Nya wasn't kidding about the big breasts thing, she really wasn't.

"What?" Lloyd raised an eyebrow, he seemed to think she looked fine. More then fine perhaps.

"I've already met your mother," She whispered, leaning in towards him. "But not your Dad. I mean, I did meet him with four hands and all but who knows, what if he doesn't like me?" She frowns.

Lloyd chuckles. "Who wouldn't like you? Don't worry," he smiles. "He'll like you."

Lacey only starts to chew on her bottom lip nervously, eyeing the old couple as they got closer. "You don't know that, he may not."

Lloyd rolls his eyes. "Where are the guys?" He questions, looking around for them, as if waiting for them to jump on him or tackle him.

Lacey smiles kindly as Misako reaches her and hugs her. "Hello, Misako."

"Hello, dear. How have you been?" The old woman asks politely.

"Good." She smiles tightly, glancing at Garmadon who stood beside his wife, staying silent. "Um, Sensei sent them on a mission of some sort." She shrugs, looking tense.

"What kind of mission?" Lloyd asks, his eyebrows furrowing.

She smiles jokingly. "The one that screams going to the store to get paint and other materials to renovate the whole school. Sensei wants it to be ready in two months." She nods, fiddling wit her hands.