The Forgotten Element

The Anacondrai Cultists chant as the captive Elemental Masters are brought in

"Bring in the prisoners." Clouse orders.

Griffin sighs as the elementals all walk down the stairs, chained up together. "So the ninja were right. This was never about any of us winning the tournament. This was always about something sinister."

"What gave that away? Was it his cult following, or the giant snake head?" Shade asks with a hint of sarcasm.

Neuro sighs. "We've been fighting each other for so long, it took us all losing to finally pull us together." Jay starts humming. "Too bad it's too late."

"Why are you humming?" Kai asks, staring at the blue Ninja. "You do know they're about to take our powers?"

Jay ignores the negatively coming from everyone. "Since these cursed shackles have blocked our powers, I choose to use the power of positive thinking. Lloyd and Lacey will come save us. You just wait."

Kai turns to Skylor as she turns her head away from him. "Go ahead and look away, but you know as well as I do after he takes our powers, he's still gonna need yours." He tells her.

Skylor frowns, her eyes showing regret. "You don't understand. My father gets everything he wants. I had no choice." She states.

Kai stares at her, his head tilted in curiosity. "Just tell me one thing. Was it his idea to make me fall for you, or yours? Because it worked."

Skylor gasps and then smiles shyly, her eyes shining with her cheeks blushing.

Zugu turns to the elementals. "Lock 'em down. All rise for Master Chen!"

Chen uses Gravity to levitate his throne. "Look at me. I'm floating." He almost falls, making the Cultists gasp."I got it, I got it. I just got distracted by how awesome this place looks. Well done, Clouse. You've really set the mood. And look at this. Soon, I'll have more power. It's good to be me."

Jay scoffs. "You may have us, but you still don't have the Green and Guardian Ninja."

Chen nods sarcastically. "Ah, yes. I bet right now they'll swoop down to save you in the very last moment and teach me a valuable lesson. Well, I'll wait. I love lessons."

Jay waits impatiently. "Any minute now."

Chen then grows bored. "That's enough. I'm bored. But here's a lesson: don't be a sore loser. Only one can remain!" He steals their powers, causing them to groan in pain. "The power is mine. All mine!"

Jay grunts. "They never came."

Chen smirks. "Take them to the factory."

Skylor turns to her father desperately. "Father, please, spare Kai. I've seen inside his head. He's different. He can help you."

"You like the boy, don't you?" Chen asks, to which she stays silent. "If it will make you happy. Leave the red one."

Kai only scowls, rubbing his wrists. A plan formed in his head, an idea growing.